CJ Lovik with another prophecy backing up his 2030 return of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
For example, Ezek38 says:

7Get ready; prepare yourself, you and all your company gathered around you; you will be their guard. 8After a long time you will be summoned. In the latter years you will enter a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and all now dwell securely. 9You and all your troops, and many peoples with you will go up, advancing like a thunderstorm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.
10This is what the Lord GOD says: On that day, thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will devise an evil plan. 11You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will come against a tranquil people who dwell securely, all of them living without walls or bars or gates12in order to seize the spoil and carry off the plunder, to turn a hand against the desolate places now inhabited and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and possessions and who live at the center of the land.’

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
This seems to be somewhat of "circular reasoning"...

... I mean, I did just say that SEAL #2 is that "peace is taken from the earth" (i.e. Seal #2 WARS... of which, I'm saying, the Gog-Magog War is A PART of them... one aspect of many wars at that time, iow not the only one).

[and for the readers: note that the "seals" of Rev6 CORRESPOND with what Jesus described as "the beginning of birth pangs" (not the BPs in their entirety...which follow on from "the BEGINNING of birth pangs"... which part ['the BEGINNING of'] CORRESPONDS with the seals of Rev6, which themselves are WITHIN the "IN QUICKNESS [NOUN]" time-period... aka the 7 yrs, so occurring WITHIN those years)]
well if peace is taken away from the earth. that alone tells you it is after the first 3.5 years..

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
He

He returned to bring judgment in the first century.
Again, Crayola.
1 verse is sufficient for given point. I already know from the tone of our discussion that this is friendly fire and your intention is instruction in righteousness, not being right at all costs.
I have a question for you. What is the time frame of the kingdoms in Daniel 2 and the kingdom of God that is established?
when did this happen, if i may ask?

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
He

He returned to bring judgment in the first century.
I agree that it was His "wrath" ('upon this people') that occurred in the 70ad events (Lk21:23,20; Matt22:7, etc), but not that He "RETURNED" to do so (biblically speaking).

[inserting this] And I see NO mention of "harpazo / SNATCH [IN THE AIR]" of anyone in the events surrounding 70ad.

I do see this, however: "and they shall be LED AWAY CAPTIVE into all the nations..."

Again, Crayola.
1 verse is sufficient for given point. I already know from the tone of our discussion that this is friendly fire and your intention is instruction in righteousness, not being right at all costs.
I have a question for you. What is the time frame of the kingdoms in Daniel 2 and the kingdom of God that is established?
I believe the kingdoms in Daniel 2 span from Nebuchadnezzar (605/606bc; "Thou art this head of gold" 2:38), concluding at the time of Christ's Second Coming to the earth (when the MK age will thereafter commence), where Dan2:25c ("FILLED the whole earth") corresponds with both Matthew 24/Lk17's "as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" and Gen9:1 ("FILL the earth"--in Noah's day... well, after the FLOOD JUDGMENT part, that is...).
I believe the beasts in Dan7 are basically the same kingdoms in Dan2 but from a different perspective (the fourth kingdom, was lacking the 10 toes part as of yet [that's yet "future"]--if that makes sense... lol; In Rev, it says, "...the beast that WAS, and IS NOT, and YET SHALL BE [future tense]").

IOW, I believe that Dan7:23-25,27 ("the fourth beast") with its mention of the "time and times and the dividing of time" in v.25 speaks of the second half of the future [7-yr] tribulation period [3.5 yrs, basically], immediately preceding and leading up to Christ's Second Coming to the earth Rev19 point in time (same as Rev11:2's "TREAD UNDER FOOT" 42 months... same time-frame of Rev13:5-7 also... same time-frame as Dan12:6-7,1 also [see v.13])

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I agree that it was His "wrath" ('upon this people') that occurred in the 70ad events (Lk21:23,20; Matt22:7, etc), but not that He "RETURNED" to do so (biblically speaking).

I believe the kingdoms in Daniel 2 span from Nebuchadnezzar (605/606bc; "Thou art this head of gold" 2:38), concluding at the time of Christ's Second Coming to the earth (when the MK age will thereafter commence), where Dan2:25c ("FILLED the whole earth") corresponds with both Matthew 24/Lk17's "as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" and Gen9:1 ("FILL the earth"--in Noah's day... well, after the FLOOD JUDGMENT part, that is...). I believe the beasts in Dan7 are basically the same kingdoms in Dan2 but from a different perspective (the fourth kingdom, was lacking the 10 toes part as of yet--if that makes sense... lol; In Rev, it says, "...the beast that WAS, and IS NOT, and YET SHALL BE [future tense]").

IOW, I believe that Dan7:23-25,27 ("the fourth beast") with its mention of the "time and times and the dividing of time" in v.25 speaks of the second half of the future [7-yr] tribulation period [3.5 yrs, basically], immediately preceding and leading up to Christ's Second Coming to the earth Rev19 point in time (same as Rev11:2's "TREAD UNDER FOOT" 42 months... same time-frame of Rev13:5-7 also)
So you don't believe the 4 kingdoms to be Babylon, Medes and Persians, Greece and Roman?

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
In my post, I'd put this also:

In Rev, it says, "...the beast that WAS, and IS NOT, and YET SHALL BE [future tense]").

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
During the time of the destruction of Israel and the rapture of first century believers.
So where has he been since then, if he came down?

do you think the destruction of Israel was greater than the tribulations of WW1 and WW2?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Yes, I do believe them to be those.

[Rome, in the first century, LACKED the "10 toes" part... THAT is yet "future"]
I got you now. But how do you reconcile the kingdom that God sets up in the 4th kingdom that will never be destroyed?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
So where has he been since then, if he came down?

do you think the destruction of Israel was greater than the tribulations of WW1 and WW2?
He's seated on the throne in heaven until His kingdom grows from its seed to fruition.

The destruction only had to exceed everything to that point in history.

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
He's seated on the throne in heaven until His kingdom grows from its seed to fruition.
What about his seat here on earth, on Davids throne, where he rules for a thousand years with a rod o9f Iron. and people have to go to jerusalem once a year to worship him?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
What about his seat here on earth, on Davids throne, where he rules for a thousand years with a rod o9f Iron. and people have to go to jerusalem once a year to worship him?
An eternal kingdom is spiritual. Jesus rules and reigns wherever a person bends their will to His. No borders in His kingdom.
And we all have access by Him to the Holy of Holies and the presence of God.

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
An eternal kingdom is spiritual. Jesus rules and reigns wherever a person bends their will to His. No borders in His kingdom.
And we all have access by Him to the Holy of Holies and the presence of God.
then why would prophets say he will punish those who do not go once a year to worship him?

Zechariah 14:17
And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, on them there will be no rain.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
then why would prophets say he will punish those who do not go once a year to worship him?

Zechariah 14:17
And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, on them there will be no rain.
I would have to do some research and pray. I haven't considered those verses.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Do you believe the Roman empire is still in existence?
Here's how I understand it... I am fairly in agreement with what William Kelly has to say regarding "the four beasts" in his commentary on Daniel 7... quoted in part here:

[quoting Wm Kelly]

"It is plain, that whatever has fallen upon the Roman empire in past times, has been the ordinary course and decline of a great nation. Barbarian hordes tore it up, and separate kingdoms were formed. But prophecy tells us of another thing altogether. It warns of a judgment that disposes of the beast in a totally different way, and in contrast with the others. "I beheld till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time." That is, the remains of the Chaldeans, or of the races that were called so, we have still. Persia abides a kingdom, and the Greeks have lately become one. They exist, therefore, though not as imperial powers. We have these races of men, more or less, representing those powers; smaller, it is true, and no longer having dominion as empires. This is the meaning of ver. 12. Their dominion was taken away as rulers of the world, but "their lives were prolonged for a season and time." In this last empire, when the hour of its judgment comes, the fact is far otherwise. In the case of the first three beasts, they lost their imperial dignity, but themselves might be said to exist. But in the case of the fourth empire, the hour when its dominion is destroyed is the same hour in which it is itself destroyed. "The beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame." Who can doubt that this is the same scene that we have alluded to in Rev. 19, where we are told, "And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him that sat on the horse, and against His army"? The prophet had come to the last beast."

-- William Kelly, Commentary on Daniel 7 - Daniel 7 William Kelly Major Works Commentary (biblehub.com)

[end quoting; bold and underline mine]

I think it is a major mistake to think that just because Rev13 DESCRIBES the final beast as "LIKE unto a LEOPARD, and his FEET were AS the feet of a BEAR, and his MOUTH AS the mouth of a LION..." that this somehow means all the previous beasts were also present at that [future] time (and THEN [supposedly at that FUTURE time] their lives were prolonged for a season and time, Dan7:12 [i.e. prolonged so that these humans [unsaved] supposedly ENTER the MK age, as some have suggested], rather than its saying something like (as we often say), "the kid has his grandfather's swift feet, and the same notch in his left ear that his father has..." (etc etc), in Rev13:2... and Daniel's (in 7:12) referring to the [NOW-] PAST kingdoms [/empires, or whatever] as having been ended, "yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time" BACK THEN when they existed (not "future," as some suppose Dan7:12 to be saying).

Make sense? = )