CJ Lovik with another prophecy backing up his 2030 return of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
The word in that verse ("knows") is in the "PERFECT indicative".

The Subject is: His Second Coming to the earth (context). [Rev19]

Jesus, some 60+ years LATER, disclosed FURTHER INFORMANTION on that very Subject (in "Revelation"--written 95ad or thereabouts)...

... which [book] INCLUDES various timing-issues, day-amounts, time-stamps, etc... so that those who will be IN the Trib [experiencing that time-period] CAN [possibly / potentially] "know," IF they will but HEED HIS WORD (but we know Scripture informs us that many will not--just "as [hosper - 'exactly as'] the days of Noah were... ").
No man knows when the second coming will happen. We are in the season, but the year is not known by any man or woman even with the title of Prophet.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
Every Biblical metric has been met for Christ's Return.

It's hard to imagine the Global culture devolving further in the sewer.

Israel is in the land.

The technology is at the point that every person can be tracked and traced, and a digital mark controlling our money.

DNA manipulation on the scale "as in the days of Noah". Food, livestock and people.

I could go on and on, and the Lord could still somehow tarry for longer.

BUT, there IS something about the year 2030. I've been on this year since 1998 at least. The Elites are all about that year too.

No need for Christians to fight about it though . Just keep loving each other.
In my day, everybody was CONVINCED the the rapture would be in 1976. And then it was 1988 with the same fervor, and then it was 1994, 2005, and 2011. I'll be dead by 2030 probably, so I'LL GET TO WATCH THE PARTY FROM THE OTHER SIDE.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
In my day, everybody was CONVINCED the the rapture would be in 1976. And then it was 1988 with the same fervor, and then it was 1994, 2005, and 2011. I'll be dead by 2030 probably, so I'LL GET TO WATCH THE PARTY FROM THE OTHER SIDE.
It seems that the early Church was under the impression that the rapture was imminent. So we are in good company.

But seriously......we are now very near to the "end of the age". Gotta be.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
No man knows when the second coming will happen. We are in the season, but the year is not known by any man or woman even with the title of Prophet.
More accurately, no man knows exactly when the RAPTURE will happen.

The SC is another matter altogether as TDW has pointed out. For those IN THE TRIB (and diligently studying the Scriptures) the onrushing SC now has a much finer resolution of "day" and "hour".

Jun 20, 2022
I can't imagine what immoral framework was being displayed for all to see that connects us to the days of Noah and Sodom that when Our Society will be as equally immoral for Christ to Return is not already on display.

I don't believe Biden will actually bring us to one world government, but he also won't be in Office in less than 2 years.

That still places us that much closer.

But in keeping up with a 2030s theme, in some timeliness using the variations as proof, the Yiddish Calendar has us around the year 5,988/89.

That is significant if the Disciples of John the Beloved were told by John, as they claimed, the Apostles actually believed the earth would be no longer in existence 6,000 years when it becomes the New Earth.

That also means, using the Yiddish Calendar with Variations added that the Tribulation would start at year 5,993. Or our year 2028ish and Armageddon in 2035.

Who really knows?

But we have to believe it is SOON!

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
It seems that the early Church was under the impression that the rapture was imminent. So we are in good company.

But seriously......we are now very near to the "end of the age". Gotta be.
Well - ONE thing for sure -

We're closer now than we've ever been before.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I don't believe Biden will actually bring us to one world government,.
I thing that a "one world government" is a bit of a simplification. I think that many nations will submit to and hand over the power of decision of their OWN individual nations to the beast. But the nation itself with borders will remain more or less intact.

Rev 17:12
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13
These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
To #526-

And running out of time to earn crowns to lay at His feet.:)(y):unsure::coffee:

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
The word in that verse ("knows") is in the "PERFECT indicative".

The Subject is: His Second Coming to the earth (context). [Rev19]

Jesus, some 60+ years LATER, disclosed FURTHER INFORMANTION on that very Subject (in "Revelation"--written 95ad or thereabouts)...

... which [book] INCLUDES various timing-issues, day-amounts, time-stamps, etc... so that those who will be IN the Trib [experiencing that time-period] CAN [possibly / potentially] "know," IF they will but HEED HIS WORD (but we know Scripture informs us that many will not--just "as [hosper - 'exactly as'] the days of Noah were... ").
i disagree there

I believe he spoke of his coming for us..

As you suggest. If the beast is given 3.5 years. And Jesus allows it to go that long, and does not cut it short (Matt 24) so all flesh does not die. Then they WILL know the time of Jesus return.. marked by the abomination of desolation. Which we are told everyone will see (it will probably be a televised event)

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
[my apologies that I can't remember which poster has said what... but...]

...have YOU ever been among those who've said, "[such-and-such a verse] MUST be speaking about 'our RAPTURE' BECAUSE *if* it were speaking of 'His Second Coming [to the earth Rev19]' then THEY COULD SIMPLY COUNT THE DAYS till His return!!"

If you've ever said something similar [and I don't know that you have, but IF you have], then do you see that it would be true that AT SOME POINT prior to His "return [Rev19]" they had come to an awareness of WHEN that is to be expected? (How? Well, because the Word of God TELLS IT...)

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
i disagree there

I believe he spoke of his coming for us..

As you suggest. If the beast is given 3.5 years. And Jesus allows it to go that long, and does not cut it short (Matt 24) so all flesh does not die. Then they WILL know the time of Jesus return.. marked by the abomination of desolation. Which we are told everyone will see (it will probably be a televised event)
Here's two small points as to why I disagree (there are more):

--the "whose COMING / ADVENT / ARRIVAL / PRESENCE / PAROUSIA" of the man of sin (2Th2:9a) is NOT at the 2Th2:4b ("sitteth in the temple of God") point in the chronology... but WELL-PRIOR to that point (which "2Th2:4b sitteth in the temple' point in the chronology is MID-trib [5th Trumpet / 1st Woe unto the earth] when the part in Rev13:5-7 ALSO is speaking about [same point in time as Dan9:27b ...and Dan12:11 (or close to it) and Matt24:15 (i.e. when the "GREAT" tribulation commences... not when the 7-yrs IN ITS ENTIRETY commences, which is AT SEAL #1, aka the INITIAL "birth PANG" (of MANY) 1Th5:1-3 and Jesus' words in Matt24:4/Mk13:5 "G5100 - tis - 'A CERTAIN ONE' ['a certain one' BRINGING DECEPTION]"--same as 2Th2:9b corresponding to the latter part of Dan11 (whereas Dan12:1 onward is at MID-trib)]

IOW, "the man of sin BE REVEALED" is at the START of the "7 yr period"... NOT at its MID-point when he does the "SITTETH" thing (Dan9:27b)... and not at its END-point, when he will be "consumed and annulled by the MANIFESTATION of the presence of Him/Jesus" v.8b (of 2Th).

ALL of Matt24:4-onward is what takes place FOLLOWING "our Rapture" ("Rapture" is NOT the Subject Jesus is covering ANYWHERE in His Olivet Discourse)... and "the BEGINNING of birth PANGS" are EQUIVALENT the SEALS of Rev6 at the START of the "IN QUICKNESS [NOUN]" time-period (aka the "7 yrs"), per 1:1/1:19c/4:1 (the "future" aspects of the book).

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
I disagree with those who suggest that God HAD planned "a full 7 yrs" and then [at some LATER point] changed it to only involve "3.5 yrs"...

...Rather, I believe that where it states,

"...if not the Lord had curtailed the days... but on account of the ____ He has curtailed the days..."

... that it just means, He's not going to let it go past the 7 years in duration (else ALL WOULD DIE, and no "STILL-LIVING mortals [the saints/righteous only, of course]" could ENTER the MK age as planned, LOL)

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
Here's two small points as to why I disagree (there are more):

--the "whose COMING / ADVENT / ARRIVAL / PRESENCE / PAROUSIA" of the man of sin (2Th2:9a) is NOT at the 2Th2:4b ("sitteth in the temple of God") point in the chronology... but WELL-PRIOR to that point (which "2Th2:4b sitteth in the temple' point in the chronology is MID-trib [5th Trumpet / 1st Woe unto the earth] when the part in Rev13:5-7 ALSO is speaking about [same point in time as Dan9:27b ...and Dan12:11 (or close to it) and Matt24:15 (i.e. when the "GREAT" tribulation commences... not when the 7-yrs IN ITS ENTIRETY commences, which is AT SEAL #1, aka the INITIAL "birth PANG" (of MANY) 1Th5:1-3 and Jesus' words in Matt24:4/Mk13:5 "G5100 - tis - 'A CERTAIN ONE' ['a certain one' BRINGING DECEPTION]"--same as 2Th2:9b corresponding to the latter part of Dan11 (whereas Dan12:1 onward is at MID-trib)]

IOW, "the man of sin BE REVEALED" is at the START of the "7 yr period"... NOT at its MID-point when he does the "SITTETH" thing (Dan9:27b)... and not at its END-point, when he will be "consumed and annulled by the MANIFESTATION of the presence of Him/Jesus" v.8b (of 2Th).

ALL of Matt24:4-onward is what takes place FOLLOWING "our Rapture" ("Rapture" is NOT the Subject Jesus is covering ANYWHERE in His Olivet Discourse)... and "the BEGINNING of birth PANGS" are EQUIVALENT the SEALS of Rev6 at the START of the "IN QUICKNESS [NOUN]" time-period (aka the "7 yrs"), per 1:1/1:19c/4:1 (the "future" aspects of the book).
What event will reveal who the man of sin is. Can you share?

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
I disagree with those who suggest that God HAD planned "a full 7 yrs" and then [at some LATER point] changed it to only involve "3.5 yrs"...

...Rather, I believe that where it states,

"...if not the Lord had curtailed the days... but on account of the ____ He has curtailed the days..."

... that it just means, He's not going to let it go past the 7 years in duration (else ALL WOULD DIE, and no "STILL-LIVING mortals [the saints/righteous only, of course]" could ENTER the MK age as planned, LOL)
The 7 years is the 70th week of daniel

The day of the lord, is the last 3.5 years/ the time after the AOD. As declaired in Dan 9, in the middle of the week…..

there is nothing in scripture which says anythign about a 7 year tribulation period.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
The 7 years is the 70th week of daniel
and do you believe that time-period is YET FUTURE?

The day of the lord, is the last 3.5 years/ the time after the AOD. As declaired in Dan 9, in the middle of the week…..
Paul states that "the day of the Lord" ARRIVES "exactly like [hosper]" the INITIAL "birth PANG [SINGULAR]" that COMES UPON a woman... and so Jesus had spoken of them [in the PLURAL], and the FIRST ONE He spoke of is (as I'd pointed out): Matt24:4/Mk13:5 "G5100 - tis - 'A CERTAIN ONE ['a certain one' BRINGING DECEPTION]" WELL-BEFORE the AOD point in time...soooo... think: Seal #1 and the "BOW" ("bow" often meaning "DECEPTION" in Scripture)

...and think: 2Th2:9b corresponding with Dan11:36-37 the one (there IDENTIFIED) who will at the later MID-point [Dan12:1 time-frame] do the "sitteth" thing, and involve the "AOD [singular] SET UP [H5414]" thing of Dan12:11, the ONLY ONE (in Dan) Jesus could have been referring to, in His words of Matt24:15[,21--kicking off "GREAT" tribulation] referring back to as "spoken of by Daniel the prophet"

there is nothing in scripture which says anythign about a 7 year tribulation period.
Well, I think you agree that the "GREAT" tribulation (from the AOD onward) lasts for the 3.5 years...

...so the parts of the "7yrs" that PRECEDE that point in the chronology, ppl COMMONLY CALL "the Tribulation" (coz the "GREAT" aspect OF IT, starts LATER at the AOD point / MID-point of the "7 yrs"... the Dan9:27b point in the chronology...)

It is your assumption (which I'm saying is incorrect) that "the day of the Lord" only commences at the 3.5-yr mark.

But even Joel 2:31 (speaking of SAME item that is SEAL #6) says, "BEFORE the GREAT"[-aspect OF IT], NOT "before the day of the Lord IN ITS ENTIRETY," see. IOW, the "moon into blood" isn't happening "BEFORE the day of the Lord," but "BEFORE the GREAT[-aspect OF IT]" which aspect commences at the MID-point (at the AOD point--when 3.5 yrs are yet remaining); so Joel 2:31 AGREES with the SEALS [this one being Seal #6] as being IN THE FIRST HALF of the "7 yrs"... "BEFORE the GREAT[-aspect OF it]" part.

Again, Paul tells us exactly the manner (and timing) of its "ARRIVAL" and that it at the INITIAL "birth PANG [SINGULAR; 1Th5:1-3 / Matt24:4/Mk13:5<--and that "A CERTAIN ONE" IS the rider on the white horse WITH A "BOW [/deception]" aka the pseudo-Christ, at the START of the "7 yr period"... i.e. the "IN QUICKNESS [NOUN]" time-period 1:1/1:19c/4:1)

Likewise, there is nothing stating that "the DOTL" time-period COMMENCES at the AOD point in time (Joel 2:31 isn't saying what many ASSUME it is saying, as I mentioned above)...

... that is your ASSUMPTION (an incorrect one) = )

oyster67

May 24, 2014
What event will reveal who the man of sin is. Can you share?
2 Thessalonians 2:4 Context
1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
2 Thessalonians 2:4 Context
1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Nah. That's not WHEN he is "revealed".

He is "revealed" at the same time as the "whose COMING / ADVENT / ARRIVAL / PRESENCE / PAROUSIA" v.9a of him ("IN HIS TIME"), which is at the START of the "7 yr period"--i.e. the "FOR ONE WEEK [7 yrs]" thing... (not at its MIDDLE, when he does the 2Th2:4b thing "sitteth" LATER).

In fact, Paul REPEATS this SEQUENCE (I'm pointing out ^ about his "revealed" in relation to what other thing...) THREE TIMES in this text / passage. = )

[same SEQUENCE as in all other related passages on this Subject]

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
^ adding to that point,

"the day of the Lord" (earthly-located time-period) ARRIVES / STARTS "IN THE NIGHT" (1Th5:1-3) at/involving the "DARK / DARKNESS"... (it goes on to INCLUDE the ENTIRE MK age also)

[all prophetic time-related-figurings, have a 'day' starting THE EVENING/NIGHT before (at SUNDOWN [/DARK], iow)... same for this time period called "the day of the Lord" which is NOT merely "a singular 24-hr day" kind of day]

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Nah. That's not WHEN he is "revealed".

He is "revealed" at the same time as the "whose COMING / ADVENT / ARRIVAL / PRESENCE / PAROUSIA" v.9a of him ("IN HIS TIME"), which is at the START of the "7 yr period"--i.e. the "FOR ONE WEEK [7 yrs]" thing... (not at its MIDDLE, when he does the 2Th2:4b thing "sitteth" LATER).
I was under the impression that many would be duped initially and believe he was the Jewish Messiah.