Clean chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KarynLouise

Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
Hi. I had a recent break up that threw me into a deep depression, and i just wanted to be able to talk to good people that would keep it PG. That's how I found this chat. God bless.

ronnie97044

Aug 9, 2017
The chatrooms are very clean and they don't tolerate bad language or other bad stuff.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
I am sorry about the situation that has caused your depression. At Christian Chat one of the great benefits that we have here is the encouragement that we receive from one another..... encouragement just to keep going.

Look through the forums to find a thread that interests you then join in on the conversation or start your own thread.

KarynLouise, we are glad that you have joined us and hope you find many friends here. May our Heavenly Father bless you. Welcome.

W

wigglesworth

Wanna help. I know nothing in the Bible that help us. It has to be there. I will pray for you. Editing my message. Jesus always comes thru.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi. I had a recent break up that threw me into a deep depression, and i just wanted to be able to talk to good people that would keep it PG. That's how I found this chat. God bless.
This is a very clean site for chats and the best chats actually take place in the forums. Often, depending on the post, topic, and time of day you can often get a most immediate response. There are quite a few here that have suffered from a bad relationship so please no that you are not alone in this regard. Hopefully, you will find comfort, support, and understanding from the members of this site. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

W

wigglesworth

I'm not the one to say anything. I know that Jesus loves you. That is more than enough. But I wasn't raised in a Christian home. After meeting these McGaffees in Modesto, I wish that I was.

W

wigglesworth

I wanna pray for your guy too, okay?

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Breakups are so hard!! I am so sorry it has brought u to a place of deep pain.
Absolutely I will pray for you and appreciate your prayers as well.

Welcome and God Bless you as well...:)

W

wigglesworth

Are you Cherokee?

W

wigglesworth

That okay. I worry about that deep depression comment. though.

O

Oblio

I'm sorry you're going through this. I went through a divorce and I know how painful a break-up can be. And I know how good it is to have people to talk to. I've found Christian Chat a good place to be. I'm sure you will find healing from the Lord here among His people.
Bless you! :)

W

wigglesworth

Of course. Please do. He's not a Christian.
I'm sorry you're going through this. I went through a divorce and I know how painful a break-up can be. And I know how good it is to have people to talk to. I've found Christian Chat a good place to be. I'm sure you will find healing from the Lord here among His people.
Bless you! :)
you are right. but i wanna be.

W

wigglesworth

report me might help.

W

wigglesworth

I would never hold it against you.

W

wigglesworth

sounds good to me. Religious folks did the same to Jesus.

W

wigglesworth

I know no harm I did. But this site with you, I wanna be banned. I will pray for you.