Coffee, tea or smoothie

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 20, 2019
coffee, a brand called Nescafe blend43. full cream white milk, two sugars.

nathandev

Nov 2, 2019
But about a month ago, I was so consumed with anxiety that I got a glimpse of just how much it was affecting the quality of my life. Now have been thinking to start with the tea instead of a smoothie, Looking for a post https://www.liquidimageco.com/tea-flavors/ and found different flavors but not yet to decide which one to go with, Any suggestions?

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
But about a month ago, I was so consumed with anxiety that I got a glimpse of just how much it was affecting the quality of my life. Now have been thinking to start with the tea instead of a smoothie, Looking for a post https://www.liquidimageco.com/tea-flavors/ and found different flavors but not yet to decide which one to go with, Any suggestions?
Hmm, I go for effects not flavors. Chamomile/lavender tea is pretty relaxing. I do appreciate the mild caffeine and taste of green teas though.

Oct 24, 2019
I just love heated tumeric, almond milk and a touch of honey
For tea brewed moroccan mint
And smoothies are like ginger, spinach, blueberry, plain yogurt, and kale

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I’m a big fan of iced coffee. One way to get it easily at home is to first make a hot cup, add your sweetener, put ice into a larger cold cup, and pour it onto the ice. Then add milk to your taste. It’s super good.

The only way to make it “healthy” to me would be add some soy protein while it’s still in the hot stage.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
This is not a recipe post from me, but just asking others of ur favorite healthy drinks or refreshments. Ive long wanted to read on others tea and drink preferences or habits but kept forgetting to ask=(. tnx.

I like dragonfruit smoothies, Iron Goddess of Mercy tea, and meercat-ingested coffee beans. :cool:

Neajoy

Mar 29, 2020
I am not a fan of coffee but I like unsweetened black tea with or without almond milk. My favorite smoothie is a green one with kiwi, apple, lemon and ginger.

M

MegMarch

Latest beverage obsession: Irish Breakfast Tea

nathandev

Nov 2, 2019
I'm the same way. I've switched to tea for most weekday mornings, but ever since we got a new coffee machine at work, I've been getting back into the daily coffee thing, mostly in the afternoons. Weekends though, I like my coffee nice and sweet and beige in color. Thinking to get one for my home soon.

nathandev

Nov 2, 2019
So, I've looked at the list of coffee makers and these are the ones I've found so far that are in our price range (or close):

Hamilton Beach
Mr. Coffee Simple Brew

Personally like (DeLonghi BCO430) but for under $100 I think we aren't going to find much but that one I mentioned it's fantastic for a quick go in the morning,

What are your recommendations?