Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
When I signed up for this website and I was checking out the forums, ^ signature made me smile. I thought it was pretty original and really made me think that I was going to run into a lot of cool people on here.
Hehe, thanks ! And nice pooch . Okay, now don't change your avatar for at least until after the next person posts, or everyone will wonder what I'm talking about .