Compliment the person who posted above you

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You're really pretty and seem very nice :) I see you're fairly new, welcome to CC! Hope to see you around in the chat rooms
 
When I signed up for this website and I was checking out the forums, ^ signature made me smile. I thought it was pretty original and really made me think that I was going to run into a lot of cool people on here.
 
^ Clee356 is God's very precious daughter and He loves her very much... and from her picture she looks like she is very content with life!
 
Apparently she's good at coming up with nice comments to make about people; what a sweet thing to say to Clee, AGirl :)!
 
Hehe, thanks :)! And nice pooch :). Okay, now don't change your avatar for at least until after the next person posts, or everyone will wonder what I'm talking about :D.
 
Oh I changed it. Well for the record, this is what she was talking about.. Never mind I can't find it.

I'm sure she would think this dog is cute too, so I'm posting it!

images