controversial sub forum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jaybird88

will CC ever allow a forum outside the bible discussion forum for controversial issues such as the trinity doctrine?

when scripture tells us to test all things, why is that not allowed here?

U

Ugly

Such topics are in excess in the BDF. And it's a blight on this site as it is. Do we really need a second forum to expand on the misery and disgrace that area already brings to this site?

W

wwjd_kilden

What do you mean not allowed?
There are tons of threads on such topics in here.
There are other Christian forums out there with way stricter rules on what may be discussed.

J

jaybird88

I mean not allowed as in if someone questions the doctrine they are banned

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I mean not allowed as in if someone questions the doctrine they are banned
Perhaps you are making an uninformed assumption as to why someone got banned.

J

jaybird88

Perhaps you are making an uninformed assumption as to why someone got banned.
when trinity subjects pop up and people raise questions about it are they not warned about these things? pretty sure i remember this happening more than once.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I try not to question why someone gets banned. Probably because I don't want to get banned for asking why someone got banned.. :confused: lol

J

jaybird88

I try not to question why someone gets banned. Probably because I don't want to get banned for asking why someone got banned.. :confused: lol
i have a question, can i question on why you question on why someone asked a question . . . . .now i went cross eyed.

Apr 22, 2016
will CC ever allow a forum outside the bible discussion forum for controversial issues such as the trinity doctrine?

when scripture tells us to test all things, why is that not allowed here?
The only faiths that would consider the trinity controversial are those that deny the trinity. They are not IN CHRIST. So why would that topic be discussed when it is a given withing the christian community ?

J

jaybird88

The only faiths that would consider the trinity controversial are those that deny the trinity. They are not IN CHRIST. So why would that topic be discussed when it is a given withing the christian community ?
there are many many many people for the last 2k years that do not share that opinion based on what Jesus taught.

Jan 24, 2012
When I was a JW, I railed the Trinity doctrine as often and as loudly as I could and never got a warning on here. I don't think people of different beliefs get banned very often on here. It's more of people being of different beliefs and saying very inappropriate things because of those beliefs that get them banned I think. Like an angry Atheist might cuss or call somebody a name because...well...why not?

J

jaybird88

this very concept, deny the trinity = you deny Jesus and everything He teaches, is not taught by Jesus which is why it would be a good idea for the sub forum.
if i was a bible teacher and taught a doctrine that went against scripture i would want it brought to my attention. but thats just me.

J

jaybird88

When I was a JW, I railed the Trinity doctrine as often and as loudly as I could and never got a warning on here. I don't think people of different beliefs get banned very often on here. It's more of people being of different beliefs and saying very inappropriate things because of those beliefs that get them banned I think. Like an angry Atheist might cuss or call somebody a name because...well...why not?
i got warned by mods when i posted scripture on this. i have also seen many get banned.

J

jaybird88

i think you couldnt be more wrong, if we had a contro sub forum i could explain why. as of right now i am censored from explaining.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
ZOMBIE THREAD. Not to mention, MsSuzanna and Bushido got banned long ago...