COUNTRY SONG TITLES (real or not)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I got Friends In low places, Fancy by Reba is good, Digging up bones by Randy Travis, and my made up one There is a moron in the living room lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: mailmandan
" Rendezvous at the Sale Barn" lol

If that is not a country song title by now it should be.

EDIT: I just remembered a real song called love at the five-and-dime. Is that close enough?
 
Last edited:
HaHa
Thanks Lynx!

What about...

" Duct Tape can fix it all...
When somethings torn apart...
It taped my grill and waterhose...
But can't mend my broken heart" lol


Ok...
I'm sorry
That wasn't funny
 
Enjoy your spring time Saturday cookouts with friends,...or family reunions loved ones!
Just remember out there...
Keep Calm and Avoid Hot Slaw...lol
 
" There was nuthin I could do...
I didn't wanna fight...
When he left me for Eunice Lou...
At the square dance last night" lol



Ok I'm sorry lol
I'm done I'm done...
Back to work on things :)
 
" Now folks said Emmet Joe in town
Was a genius at multi task...
Because Peggy Sue said he rebuilds carborators...
While he takes a bath" lol



I know...I know :p
Put a fork in me I'm done! lol

Love you!
 
In the 70's...
Kenny Rogers song ' Ruby...'

What Kenny prolly really wanted to say was...

" Ruby...If you take your love to town, ...please leave my credit card at home...thanks" lol
 
" If you have any regrets in the past...just sop it up with a biscuit, and truck on!" lol
 
If you leave me baby...
Well a...don't leave the cornbread burnin'...and don't leave me with no gasoline...for my '76 Impala on blocks in yonder yard...
Cuz yep!
She gonna start someday baby...she gonna start up!" lol
 
Here's one.."If handsome had a name...it wouldn't be yours" and how about.."she took Joe to the doctor..and come back with a six feet gal named Jolene.." Or. He said.."Darlin..before you leave don't forget to put the dog out.She said..babe it's raining outside and you don't have an umbrella". Yes they may not be as funny as some others ..but I tried...