COUNTRY SONG TITLES (real or not)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Now CHRISTIAN country, that's completely different. I got some good ones (with some good titles) in my collection.


The night ole' Jack Daniels met John 3:16

Jesus tamed Jesse James

Devil's in the phone booth (dialin' 911)



Hmm... might change that last one to "Devil's on his cellphone..."
 
No you made me think of David Allan Coe and "If that ain't country".

I'm impressed. David Allen Coe wasn't exactly a Grammy winning artist in his hey day so a lot of Country fans here in the US have never heard of him let alone someone from Norway. I youtubed some of his more recent stuff a while back and it's just profane.

"To hell with the devil"

Huh...I know Stryper (80's Christian metal) had a song with this title but never heard a Country song by that titling.

**runs off to Google
 
And I have to say, the Jason Aldean song "Dirt road" is about the worst attempt at trying to make being backwoods sound cool. Seriously, listen to the lyrics. "We like corn bread and chicken and if its broke around here we fix it." Im sorry Jethro, but at what point does someone here that song and say "That is soooo true, man. We do fix things. It makes me so proud to be backwoods" Like its some major accomplishment.

Umm. Rednecks are like that. hahaha. My first thought was Duck Dynasty, where they ranted against people buying new things, instead of keeping old, broken down items and 'fixing' them.
 
Actually people DO take pride in the fact we fix what's broke instead of just throwing it out and buying a new one "like them city folks."

People will be proud about... well... just about anything that makes them different from "those other people." Rich city people take pride in the fact they can afford to buy new instead of fixing old. Everyone's gonna find some reason to be prideful.
 
She broke my heart
I broke her jaw
I called the doctor
She called the law
Now I'm in jail
And she's back home with Maw
She broke my heart
I broke her jaw

Yes that really is a country song.
 
This thread reminds of of two of my former co-workers.

Co-worker 1 was easy-going, and no matter how much work we had to do, he always had a positive attitude.

Co-worker 2 had definitely been through a lot in life, and was never shy about telling you how much she'd gone through, which was understandable. Even on a good day, there were always a whole lot that was wrong.

One day I heard Co-worker 1 good-naturedly call Co-worker 2 "Martina" (as in, McBride), several times.

"Why on earth are you calling her that?" I asked.

"Because," he said. "Every time she talks about her life, it sounds like a bad country song."

I couldn't help but laugh!
 
Most of the top country songs all sound the same to me. :p

[video=youtube;FY8SwIvxj8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY8SwIvxj8o[/video]
 
"Mamma's in the graveyard, papa's in the pen" That is actually a decent song. I like Garth Brooks. My favorite line from it is, "He never hit the brakes when he was shifting gears" That dude was seriously angry to put a semi through a hotel in an effort to take out his wife and her dude. lol
 
Lol
I got some likes on my 'Yard Sale Gigolo'
I might up my credibility round here and post the lyrics for my loved ones here lol
 
"My Pickup Truck Left Me for a Motorcycle"

"I'm So Lonesome I Could Fry Chicken"

"I Got No Car, so My Lawnmower Will Just Have to Do"

"Home Is Where the Yard Is"

"You Can't Hop a Train Like You Used To"
 
If I get one giggle from this :p



'The Yard Sale Gigolo' (a masterpiece by Sky lol )

Well now the Yard Sale Gigolo
Was a feller bout 34
He liked to pick up chicks
Way out in the sticks
That wanted nothin for a dollar or more
Now you can find him
By the fifty cent Tupperware
Or by Old tough Lucy with the beehive hair
Just a swayin his hips like he just don't care
That's the yard sale gigolo lol
Now once he came up to me a little closer
Beside the black velvet Elvis poster
Furry dice in his hand
For his broken down van
He'd see a tube top and lose his composure
Now if you're wonderin
Where did he go?
That , Yard Sale Gigolo
Well I heard he upgraded
To some women that he he dated
By the clearance rack, Dollar Store lol




lol
Lord
Nobody will take my poems seriously after this number lolol
Love you all ;)
 
Last edited:
Most of the top country songs all sound the same to me. :p

[video=youtube;FY8SwIvxj8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY8SwIvxj8o[/video]
That was FANTASTIC! I'm a music nerd - I use a program called Reaper, not ProJunk, but... I could follow all that, including the volume envelopes.

I wonder if someone ever did that with southern gospel or CCM... A lot of songs sound pretty much the same in both those genres.
 
I got Spurs that Jingle Jangle Jingle
Ghost Riders in the Sky
Second Hand Clothing
Valleys
What's Left of Me
Cool Clear Water
Downpour
Red River Valley
Tumbling Tumbleweed
One More River to Cross
I'll Fly Away

Which of these are Country, which is Christian, and Southern Gospel/Country Gospel. And so I gave you a couple of freebies.
 
He Made The Ladies Hearts Sing, With A Bubble Gum Machine Ring Down At The Greasy Spoon Last Night' lol











'
 
' They Say Kentucky Fried Chicken, ...Might Be A Finger Lickin...
Well I Seen A Boot Scootin Joe That Tried To Serve It Up Kickin' lol