Covid Fear Propaganda

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017

I believe we are being deliberately manipulated to live in fear. We are being subjected to psychological warfare.
Media indoctrination is going full steam ahead.
Whether one takes the view that Covid-19 was a deliberate hoax, an attack by China, an overreaction to a flu virus or a real pandemic,
one thing is obvious. Governments worldwide are changing our lives and have no intention of relinquishing the control they've achieved so far.
I don't believe that vaccine/s are the mark of the beast. I do see that governments are desperate to vaccinate us though.

I am interested to hear examples of Covid Fear Propaganda.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
They are pushing for all those without symptoms to be tested for Covid.
Strange when the media panic last spring was focussed on generating panic over there not being enough tests available.

"Asymptomatic Covid carriers" is a current catchphrase.

"Everyone without symptoms should get tested every 2 weeks, especially if you're leaving the house for a necessary reason, such as going to work or shopping for essentials. Around 1 in 3 people with COVID-19 have no symptoms, so get tested regularly to make sure you are not unknowingly spreading the virus.
You may have received a text message from 'NHS-NoReply' inviting you to book a test. You can book an appointment at any of the 24 sites across Kent. These sites are in addition to the regional and local testing sites for people who have symptoms. Symptom-free testing sites are being set up using funding from central government to support local councils and help reduce rates of COVID-19."

Symptom-free testing - Kent County Council

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
it is so dangerous they have to stick a swab up to the base of your brain to see if you have it yet require you to wear a germ infested face diaper because the germs are in your breath????? Only a dumbed down populace would fall for this.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
it is so dangerous they have to stick a swab up to the base of your brain to see if you have it yet require you to wear a germ infested face diaper because the germs are in your breath????? Only a dumbed down populace would fall for this.
I know! A virus so deadly they have to scrape the back of your throat + jam a swab as far up BOTH nostrils as they can to find it.

Shouldn't it show up in a simple saliva test?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
More and more it should be obvious we are being scammed.
This is the Great end Time Deception spoken of in scripture , now I see china is forcing an anal swab form of test on it's already horrendously oppressed people, how very demonic.
Very early on many I know with right relationship were told it was to instill fear, so we know it is from the demonic realm.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
It's staggering how easily they've turned everyone into a killer.
A series of radio advertisements from the government put out these obviously false messages.

"Someone jogging or walking their dog is highly likely to have Covid-19"

" Around 1 in 3 people have no symptoms & are spreading it without knowing"

"if you bend the rules, people will die"

PEOPLE WILL DIE!!!
We are all killers now.
George Orwell couldn't make this up. Sheer propaganda to frighten the public.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Covid is real. Multiple relatives of mine have caught it. People I know personally have died from it.

If you don't want to follow the rules, that's on your conscience. If you try to use "GOVERNMENT IS EEEEEVIL!" as an excuse to not follow rules you don't like, that is... well, these days that's about par for the course.

Also this thread really belongs in the Conspiracy forum.

I am interested to hear examples of Covid Fear Propaganda.
Also, why in the world would you actively solicit tales about virus scare tactics? Is this like when people deliberately choose to watch horror movies?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I think thing asymptomatic had finally been disproven yet the original lie is still being propagated and believed by those who know not to walk in the truth Holy Spirit guides us in.
The devil has taken us in to believe a lie, and he is the father of lies, certainly taken us in by us living in the information age. He always twists and perverts that which is true, just as in the Garden with eve, "Did He really say you can't eat from this tree?"

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Covid is real. Multiple relatives of mine have caught it. People I know personally have died from it.

If you don't want to follow the rules, that's on your conscience. If you try to use "GOVERNMENT IS EEEEEVIL!" as an excuse to not follow rules you don't like, that is... well, these days that's about par for the course.

Also this thread really belongs in the Conspiracy forum.

Also, why in the world would you actively solicit tales about virus scare tactics? Is this like when people deliberately choose to watch horror movies?

This thread belongs in the NEWS forum. Which is where I posted it.
It must have been the decision of site admin to dump it here.

It's important that we are keeping track WORLDWIDE of what is being done. Outside the normal media narrative.
I have provided proof of government propaganda and untruths.

Anyone who prefers to be herded like sheep by globalists is free to do so.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
We will survive this insult! ha! So thankful for your insight wherever it ends up .
blessings Miss Lucy

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
We will survive this insult! ha! So thankful for your insight wherever it ends up .
blessings Miss Lucy
It's OK, I'm not going to start pestering admin to move it. The site doesn't belong to me.
It's funny in a way because I didn't even know there was a Miscellaneous forum. I wonder what else might be in here. :unsure:

Blessings back at you :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Glad you are taking like a trooper! Yes, I found early on Miscellaneous was where you could meet without getting beaten up like happens on the Bible Discussion War Zone. lol!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I am constantly astonished at how willingly ignorant so many are, especially Christians, to what is going on.

They display zero discernment. They appear to trust the world system, which we know is under Satans control.

I think many of them just can’t wrap their minds around the fact that humanity can be this evil.
But we have every day, of every year, since Adam’s fall as evidence of the evil of the unsaved humans, and the depravity of their hearts.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I am constantly astonished at how willingly ignorant so many are, especially Christians, to what is going on.

They display zero discernment. They appear to trust the world system, which we know is under Satans control.

I think many of them just can’t wrap their minds around the fact that humanity can be this evil.
But we have every day, of every year, since Adam’s fall as evidence of the evil of the unsaved humans, and the depravity of their hearts.
I was given to be on this very subject with someone just about one hour ago. Praise God we are all on the same page. *Even mentioned it began with Adam. and more.(

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
It is very ironic that the word fear is in this thread title. Y'all are living in much more fear of the big bad government than anybody ever was afraid of covid.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
It is very ironic that the word fear is in this thread title. Y'all are living in much more fear of the big bad government than anybody ever was afraid of covid.
No we’re not. That kinda statement may make you feel better, but it’s really just a lie.

We don’t fear the government. We certainly don’t fear a virus.

We deliver news, insights, thoughts, and opinions that differ from the world view, and narrative.

You could simply scroll on past threads like this, but the truth is, YOU fear, and that drives you to attempt to demean others that don’t fear what men do, but trust God.

Mar 4, 2020
They promoted the catchphrase "My body my choice." to legitimize infanticide in the hearts and minds of millions. Yet when the same catchphrase is applied to vaccines it's unacceptable.

They can't remain consistent for long because the rules change to suit the agenda. It isn't about making sense, it's about controlling you. Someone is controlling the narrative.

"To find out who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
You could simply scroll on past threads like this, but the truth is, YOU fear, and that drives you to attempt to demean others that don’t fear what men do, but trust God.
Y'all post this junk in the (otherwise fairly nice) Misc. forum, you bet I'm gonna comment. I ain't gonna let gloom'n'doom reign without at least making a comment. If I feel real energetic I might even bring some logical counter-arguments to brighten the place up a bit. :cool:

No we’re not. That kinda statement may make you feel better, but it’s really just a lie.
Now it's real odd you should phrase it that way, because that's exactly what I have decided about conspiracy theories. They are so popular because they make people feel better about the things they worry about. It's not really doing anything - more like gossip than concrete action - but it makes people feel like they are doing something constructive, which helps them not worry so much.

Mar 4, 2020
Y'all post this junk in the (otherwise fairly nice) Misc. forum, you bet I'm gonna comment. I ain't gonna let gloom'n'doom reign without at least making a comment. If I feel real energetic I might even bring some logical counter-arguments to brighten the place up a bit. :cool:
That's a lot of words to not actually make a comment on the original post. It sounds like you're saying there's nothing to see here and we should stop being suspicious of the media. What's in it for you if we go back to sleep and stop pointing out the media is a tool of mass persuasion?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
That's a lot of words to not actually make a comment on the original post. It sounds like you're saying there's nothing to see here and we should stop being suspicious of the media. What's in it for you if we go back to sleep and stop pointing out the media is a tool of mass persuasion?
Oh nothing really. Just that I think you're giving them a bunch more credit than they oughta get. They're in it for the money, plain and simple.

That's why they put a spin on the news that will please their listeners. Some of them go for liberals and some go for conservatives, but they all spin it for their target audiences.

Same with all those sites y'all are always quoting. They put out what they know you want to hear, just like yahoo news and the major networks say what liberals want to hear and Fox says what conservatives like.