Custody battle prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Wandi

Nov 12, 2017
Hi all. Please may you pray for me as I will be going to court today to go fight for a temporary custody of my 2year old boy. He's father and I broke up a week ago. We had an agreement that we would share time with our son equally because he still young and needed to spend equal time with both parents. He told me to move out because the house was under he's name. So I moved back to my parents place. He manipulated me by saying he will live with our son for the first week.and I will get him the second week. I agreed. Yesterday when I wanted to pick up my child he refused and gave me a letter from he's lawyers stating false accusations that I was an unfit mom.. And that he is thw primary parent.//! I am so drained because I have been praying that we need a break but not a break up for the sake of our child. But he wants to go a dirty road where there is no return.. Please pray for my child that he does not feel what is going on. Let him be the happy chappy he is. Please pray the court grants me temporary custody and sole custody. I have the best interest of my child. I play with him everyday when he gets back from school. I wash,feed and clothe him.the father works so comes home tired and is on he's Fb and whatsaap all the time.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Just prayed for you sis ... Be strong...

Hello and Welcome to CC :)

God bless you ❤

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your situation, Wandi. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you. Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to intervene in your situation and take care of everything that concerns you. Be assured that He is even more concerned and is able to work out everything good for you in answer to earnest prayer. May your confidence and trust rest in God as you look to Him in faith. Stay strong in Him. Hugs!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Being the child's mother I don't see any reason at all why the courts would not grant joint custody. If you pressed the issue you could probably get full custody. There are others here that are facing similar trials so please know that you're not alone. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Hello, wandi,
Welcome, and praying for your request.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
"For God will bring every work into judgment,
Including every secret thing,
Whether good or evil."

-Ecclesiastes 12:14

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!