Daily Adventure Journal

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I get my hair cut every four weeks. He uses a number one blade on top (I'm bald up there) and a number two blade on the sides, with a taper cut. I'm the sharpest looking fellow in church, I am sure.
You have a sharp mind as well. I always appreciate your posts, the wisdom you display and the way that you conduct yourself.

Feb 28, 2016
The hairy situation was resolved. In the two years we have been married we have had a few ups and downs. Hit a couple speed bumps but things are trending upward. Thank you for your concern my friend.

We still would love to see you if we ever get back to Vegas. Maybe we could go to Circus Circus, hit a few slots and then do brunch in the buffet they have there. They have quite a spread going on there. Last time we ate there, to show how tough I was, I bit of the end of a habanero pepper and swallowed it. She warned me not to. I tired to quench the fire blazing in my insides by guzzling a copious quantity of ice tea. It was a very painful, self-inflected experience.

I really have to start listening to what she has to say.

I guess that some guys learn the hard way. That's how I roll 'em. I'm all in.
==========================================

Hay,
we're both for 'all-in', as long as it involves 'both' of our 'all-ins' coming round
the circle that makes a Godly-wholeness for us both and prayerfully others...:):) -,

Yeah, lots and lots of dedication/Trust/belief that you can actually give-up your own desirerrrrrrss,
and honor/Trust another in some way,...

Dec 19, 2009
You have a sharp mind as well. I always appreciate your posts, the wisdom you display and the way that you conduct yourself.
Thank you very much. That is a very kind thing to say.

Feb 28, 2016
this is definitely a rare moment in time of real! TYJ...

Aug 2, 2009
The thing looks massive. Looks like it could suck me inside. Probably could trim the grass. :)
They actually reviewed one of those in the news years ago. Not sure if it was the exact same model, but it was the same type of contraption and they were surprised because it worked really well!! ;)

I cut my own hair using electric clippers like the one below. If your hair is all one length and short like a buzz cut then you can just buy some clippers and cut it yourself. Its real easy if its all one length. The only downside is that you have to lay down a plastic sheet made for painting and wear clothes that you won't mind getting hair on.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Thank you for your wise counsel. One thing that I have learned in life is the secret to a happy life is to have a happy wife.

I do feel that we will be going back to Las Vegas, perhaps in a year or two. I'll have to grow my hair.

Leave the lights on for us.

"All I wanna do is have some fun. I got a feelin' I'm not the only one".

Will do.

I know you enjoy Vegas.
Told ya...its a 'tourist' trap.

Feb 28, 2016
They actually reviewed one of those in the news years ago. Not sure if it was the exact same model, but it was the same type of contraption and they were surprised because it worked really well!! ;)

I cut my own hair using electric clippers like the one below. If your hair is all one length and short like a buzz cut then you can just buy some clippers and cut it yourself. Its real easy if its all one length. The only downside is that you have to lay down a plastic sheet made for painting and wear clothes that you won't mind getting hair on.

====================================================================

=====

Feb 28, 2016
For REAL, you really 'think' that we are 'buying'??

we both have given all that we have...is this not enough?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hoping you and Darlene and the kitties are well. Is Tango totally untangled now?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hoping you and Darlene and the kitties are well. Is Tango totally untangled now?
Yeah, the Tango adventure has wound down. He's perfectly fine. We received financial help for 1/2 of the total bill or $4000. If this happens again any time soon it will probably be Tango's last life out of nine.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yeah, the Tango adventure has wound down. He's perfectly fine. We received financial help for 1/2 of the total bill or $4000. If this happens again any time soon it will probably be Tango's last life out of nine.
As soon as I heard he'd swallowed thread, I knew it was bad news... I am glad to hear he is recovering :)

Feb 28, 2016
we usually pour mineral oil down their throats,
works even with some horses...

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
As soon as I heard he'd swallowed thread, I knew it was bad news... I am glad to hear he is recovering :)
He lost some weight from this adventure... I joked with Tourist that maybe I should go on the thread diet... heck of a way to loose weight and not exactly cheap either.... we are going to be paying for this diet for quite some time...

I said Tango just used 8 of his 9 lives... if he does it again I'm afraid it will be lights out cause we don't have that kind of money even with help....

I am so glad Tango is doing better and thread is under lock and key so should not be a problem anytime soon....

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I bought a pair of shoes today :D Here is a representation of one of them...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
He lost some weight from this adventure... I joked with Tourist that maybe I should go on the thread diet... heck of a way to loose weight and not exactly cheap either.... we are going to be paying for this diet for quite some time...

I said Tango just used 8 of his 9 lives... if he does it again I'm afraid it will be lights out cause we don't have that kind of money even with help....

I am so glad Tango is doing better and thread is under lock and key so should not be a problem anytime soon....
Thread is wicked because it can be so cutting when it gets tangled in the
intestines, so I am really glad to hear he (and the rest of you, too!) are all
recovering from this ordeal. Luna sends all her best regards to Tango and Sugar :)

Dec 19, 2009
Up at 3:00 today. A lot to do, especially early in the day.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Up at 3:00 today. A lot to do, especially early in the day.
Every day is another page in the adventure journal. I'm off work for the next 3 days. Later this afternoon my wife and I are going to see a movie. For us this is relatively inexpensive entertainment. Hope that your day goes as planned.