Dayvid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hey uhhhh
Registered some time ago,but haven't been active
Sooooo thiiiis is like uhh me being active again lol πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…
I uhh hope to make friends that have the same Christian values, you know? So there won't be any kind of conflict of values and opinions, okay I've talked too much already πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜·

G

Gracie_14

lol how did I not see this?

Well.....

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
Hey uhhhh
I uhh hope to make friends that have the same Christian values, you know? So there won't be any kind of conflict of values and opinions, okay I've talked too much already πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜·
Hey David... Welcome back😁

S

Sherril

Hi there Dayvid ..... prasie the Lord ...welcome to Christian Chat .....love in Christ Sherril:)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hey! Good morning Dayvid :) Welcome to CC :) hope u will like it here :)

God bless you ❀

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Hey uhhhh
What do you think about Jesus Christ?

Quantrill

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey uhhhh
I am sure that you will meet a lot of members that share the same Christian values that are important to you and possibly become friends with. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Nov 7, 2018
Hey uhhhh

Hello! I am someone new on this site and I would like to know you. What makes you believe in God?

Hello! I am someone new on this site and I would like to know you. What makes you believe in God?
Well
What makes me believe in God

Many things dear God has ALWAYS shown himself to me right from childhood I'll give you a testimony right now
As a child the only book I read apart from my textbooks was my Bible I believed in it so much(now I understand why Jesus Christ said if we aren't like children we can't get into the kingdom of Heaven, children have the ability to believe whatever you tell them no matter how weird and bizarre it may sound lol)
Well in grade 3 my school was going on a sort of excursion but for a selected few, my teacher comes in and picks 3 of my classmates, I get sad because I really wanted to go so a voice says in my mind "talk to your Heavenly Father about it" so I do I say "father I really want to go for this outing trip please if you make it possible for me to go I PROMISE to serve you" guess what happens after a few minutes teacher walks back in and says she's only taking one pupil and guess who she chose
Ayyyyyyyyyy you guessed right Me πŸ˜‡

There are so many other testimonies that you just can't help but believe in God and his Awesome Love and Awesome Power

What do you think about Jesus Christ?

Quantrill
I think of Jesus Christ as the lover of my soul, He loves me so much that He came down to become flesh and to die for my sins, His Blood purifies me, makes me clean,redeems me
Because of His sacrifice I can have intimacy with the Father and the Holy Spirit
Because of His sacrifice I am royalty, I'm no longer a slave I am a Son, I am part of God's household
Because of His sacrifice I have a new identity a better identity, I have a Heavenly inheritance, I have authority, I am seated in the Heavenly Places with Him
Jesus Christ loved me first before I knew him, before the foundation of this world was laid and I pray for the grace not to take that Love for Granted

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Hey Dayvid :) Welcome .be blessed <3