Where does Ephesians 4:11 say that the pastor is anointed to run the church. I can't find that in my Bible.
I can find where the apostles appointed a group of elders in every church. I can find verses where elders are told to pastor the flock of God/ church of God.
The point that I was making in Eph 4: 11, is, there are no Deacons listed.
The Apostle, Prophet Evangelist and Teacher will all have a traveling Ministry, For the perfecting and edifying of the Saints.
But a Pastor cannot travel about and look after the flock at the same time, And every Pastor should have the other four Ministers come to Minister in his Church.
But please note, There are no Deacons listed in Eph 4: 11.
If you check up the Ministry of the, Pastor, Elder, Bishop and Shepherd, In the Biblical Greek meanings, You will see that they are all the PASTOR of the local Church.
But an Elder in the early Church, was also an elder man, And he would run the Church until it was fully established with the appointed Pastor.
James was the Pastor, [Singular] of the Church at Jerusalem.
Timothy was the Pastor, [Singular] of the Church at Ephesians.
Titus was the Pastor, [Singular] of the Church at the Cretions.