Deb saying Hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Debrra

Junior Member
Dec 17, 2016
11
4
3
Hi i'm Deb, i'm 23, I am a student of Master of Philosophy degree in French and I am looking forward to find new christian friends, to share and support each other.God bless you all :)
 
hi im a student of buisness and administration management..my french doesnt go much further than mousse au chocolat. :P
 
Hello Deb, glad to have you join us. There are many good Christian peeps here and I'm sure a lot of them will be your friend once you get to know each other a little better. God bless you as well. Welcome to CC.
 
Hi i'm Deb, i'm 23, I am a student of Master of Philosophy degree in French and I am looking forward to find new christian friends, to share and support each other.God bless you all :)

Bienvenue, Debrra! My French is rather rusty, and since your English is better, we'll stick with that. Welcome and enjoy the site! :)
 
Anyone like Jesus Culture? I'm a drummer at our church and we do a lot of there music.