T
Trudes
Guest
I have been trying to delete Facebook but only was able to deactivate it. I never liked Facebook.
There is deactivation and deletionThere is no deletion of FaceBook, only deactivation, which can reactivate as soon as you log in again, plus others can still tag you,..etc.
There is no deletion of FaceBook, only deactivation, which can reactivate as soon as you log in again, plus others can still tag you,..etc.
A good friend of mine said she and her husband just got a third warning for communicating in private messages. No swearing and just an "I love you" at the end of the posts. These were supposedly PRIVATE messages they are reading and contained nothing damaging to anyone or plotting to overthrow the government
I have a secret group for people with RA on FB. That means no one who is not in my group even knows it exists. But after reading this, and my friend's story, I realized that FB can read anything we write in our private groups. We are now looking to move to our own private site.
If anyone knows of a way to set up a social group for 15 people so we can discuss the trials of having Rheumatoid Arthritis, that we can keep private, please PM me. FB is so trivial too. Other than getting pictures of my grandchildren, I am really fed up with FB!
FB is fun! I have friends from all over the world, from all different kinds of backgrounds. I am careful what I post. So what is the problem?
@ Angela - change your diet. Please read these booklets Genetically Modified Foods and Healing in His Wings
source - Food Additives Guide (100-181) ; Food Additives Guide (200-290) ; Food Additives Guide (296-385) ; Food Additives Guide (400-495) etc