Denying Obama's Christianity - Please give me a verse on your authority?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BibleReader

TRUTH! ITS THE NEW HATE SPEECH! Is this what you're suggesting?
Well, LOL .... I'm not saying I agree with the idea of powerful people masquerading as Christians.

There does seem to be certain practical tactical advantages in the short term of having no scruples whatsoever for President Obama. That does not mean lies win in the long term.

I certainly don't believe he is a Christian to be clear.

P

pastac

16 pages and suddenly it is no longer of interest to you. :rolleyes:

Translated: I, pastac, cannot provide you with truthful answers to your request because I know obama is not Christian.
No translation this is foolishness that only genders strife you may proceed but I will not.
pastac

P

pastac

Many have come on here saying that we are not to judge or that this thread is judging Obama's faith etc............

The question is not about Obama and if he is saved or not.....the question is about his claim of Christianity.....If one is to be a Christian they must of necessity have Christ-like characteristics in their life........

Jesus said this...BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM....JESUS also said....A TREE shall be KNOW by the fruit it bears....Jesus also said...BY THIS SHALL ALL MEN KNOW you are my disciples......

It is not unreasonable and or out of the realm of ACCEPTED practice to evaluate a man's claim to CHRIST by OBSERVING what he DOES or DOES NOT DO...after all the words of the MASTER above have one common denominator...the word KNOW!
There in lies the problem nobody wants that applied to their positions!
pastac

A

AgeofKnowledge

Yes, well the same can be said for Charles Manson and every serial murderer on death row but should they be President of the Unites States of America because you can't "conclude anyone's eternal fate?"

I would say, of course NOT.

But what if I witnessed Paul killing Christians, and that was my only observation of him, could I conclude his eternal fate? I cannot conclude anyone's eternal fate because only God is thoroughly equiped to do so! For only He knows the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This message is sent to a people and government that consistently calls us the great satan and prays daily for our and Israel annihilation: What does this say about this ungodly man?[video=youtube;z6DfZyrT2AI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6DfZyrT2AI[/video]

Dec 26, 2014
There in lies the problem nobody wants that applied to their positions!
pastac
we who are ekklesia, by grace , living abiding by grace daily with yahshua in yahweh, immersed in him, already and always have! rare, to be sure, but that's one of many signs of truth about God's People in Scripture written for us to know. not just to be tested, but even whether living or dying, at peace or arrested and tortured and executed for our faith, even in the usa..... or any communist regime.....

Well, LOL .... I'm not saying I agree with the idea of powerful people masquerading as Christians.

There does seem to be certain practical tactical advantages in the short term of having no scruples whatsoever for President Obama. That does not mean lies win in the long term.

I certainly don't believe he is a Christian to be clear.
pharoah in egypt did whatever he wanted in line with his power and his gods and his religion,
and
even then, yahweh the creator arranged pharoah's steps according to yahweh's plan (for yahweh's own purpose/ joseph/ abraham/ hebrews... even for our benefit today(in yahshua) as it is written) ...

and no, ob is not a follower of jesus, apparently never was, and apparently(from all he says and does) never wanted to be nor wants to be.

A

AgeofKnowledge

He's out of his mind. Iran is sitting on:
[TABLE="class: stats"]
[TR="class: on"]
[TH]Proven crude oil reserves (million barrels)[/TH]
[TD]157,800[/TD]
[/TR]
[TH] Proven natural gas reserves (billion cu. m.)[/TH]
[TD]34,020[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

They need to enrich uranium to meet their energy needs about as much as the moon needs to be made of cheese. What a fool Obama is. Iran will build nuclear missiles, hand held nuclear suitcase bombs, etc... and will propagate them to the terrorist organizations they support in line with their stated mission to submit the world to Allah.

You're literally watching Obama plant the seeds for the end of the world and look, he's happy about it.

This message is sent to a people and government that consistently calls us the great satan and prays daily for our and Israel annihilation: What does this say about this ungodly man?[video=youtube;z6DfZyrT2AI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6DfZyrT2AI[/video]

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
He's out of his mind. Iran is sitting on:
[TABLE="class: stats"]
[TH]Proven crude oil reserves (million barrels)[/TH]
[TD]157,800[/TD]
[/TR]
[TH] Proven natural gas reserves (billion cu. m.)[/TH]
[TD]34,020[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

They need to enrich uranium to meet their energy needs about as much as the moon needs to be made of cheese. What a fool Obama is. Iran will build nuclear missiles, hand held nuclear suitcase bombs, etc... and will propagate them to the terrorist organizations they support in line with their stated mission to submit the world to Allah.

You're literally watching Obama plant the seeds for the end of the world and look, he's happy about it.
Your'e post is absolutely correct, except that I thoroughly believe obama knows exactly what the result of a nuclear Iran will be. I'm telling you, this is a truly cold, calculating, wicked man, who wants to destroy both America and Israel. I'm convinced of it. He is not incompetent, he is evil.