I basically wear Levi Straus and Fruit of the Loom.Does the devil wear Prada?
Or does she/he wear something else.
Anyone else wear Prada?
What are Christians meant to wear? Dior?
Ain't one bit of it that is one bit of my business, so I don't worry my head about any of it.I'd like to talk about fashion amongst Christians if anyone's interested.
I mean what were those WWJD rubber bracelets all about, where did that come from?
Socks with sandals were also an interesting sartorial departure.
Why don't women wear head coverings anymore?
Is ostentatious jewellery a sin? What about pearls, embroidery and other costly array?
Should married women be wearing diamond rings? Especially knowing how exploitative those diamond mines are of their workers.
What do christians think of throw-away fashion? All our First world cast offs end up baled to third world countries in Africa, and they get overwhelmed by them and it hurts their economies.
What about those sumptuous robes some priests wear, and what are dog collars all about?
Do you even wear clothes, lynx? Or you just naturally have fur. IDK.Ain't one bit of it that is one bit of my business, so I don't worry my head about any of it.
Think she's in the Navy.are you a cop?
I wear my moonglasses at night..I wear my sunglasses at night
mm well if you short-sighted or near sighted like me, and don't do it everyday, you'll need someone else like a makeup artist to do it for you.I mostly wear Carhartt. I've never worn prada or dior. Of course, I don't know if either of those make clothing for men.
I appreciate a woman without make-up or lots of adornment. I've been known to say that the net result of make-up is an uglier world. That's because too many really don't know how to apply the stuff in a way that will make them a wee bit more attractive.
No Prada here. Just a sentimental old pair of “Dockers” that my neurologist gave me when I dropped mine in his office and broke them.I wear my moonglasses at night..
Well depends on how bright the moon is shining. It sometimes gives me insomnia, I mean the moon is full now.
The glare of headlights in cars when driving at night can be blinding.
Are you referring to Anna Wintour? Prada sunglasses?
Mine aren't label. Just transitions, if I read the tiny print, I can tell you what they are.
My old ones were Elle, like the magazine.
I do have long lashes, but I don’t wear makeup. I feel like it would really complicate my life at this point.mm well if you short-sighted or near sighted like me, and don't do it everyday, you'll need someone else like a makeup artist to do it for you.
I can't even wear mascara. I'm afraid of poking my eyes out, and my natural lashes aren't long enough anyway. I would not be able to glue them on, I can't even get a contact lens in.
And the secret, if you DO wear makeup, is to blend it in..and not leave a line around your neck where the foundation ends and your neck begins lol I've seen some women do this and it never looks right.
haNo Prada here. Just a sentimental old pair of “Dockers” that my neurologist gave me when I dropped mine in his office and broke them.