Did Jesus fail????

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 7, 2015
6,057
78
0
False hyper grace teacher Joseph Prince says this....
Quote #19:
“Did Jesus die on the cross to free us from committing sinful actions or harboring sinful thoughts?
If He did, then allow me to conclude with reverence that He failed."
Chapter 5, pages 58-59
​

But Jesus said this....John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

Did Jesus fail as Joseph Prince says, or perhaps Joseph Prince does not truly know and believe in the power of God to actually set one free from sin and sinful thoughts?
 
Ya see.... the thing here is that we have all read most of your posts, and we know some things about you and us that prove (even if we didn't look at the problems we ourselves and the rest of the world have all the time.) that many of those thoughts come across loud and clear in many of our posts, including yours... so obviously Jesus' death did not stop them from occurring.
 
False hyper grace teacher Joseph Prince says this....

But Jesus said this....John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

Did Jesus fail as Joseph Prince says, or perhaps Joseph Prince does not truly know and believe in the power of God to actually set one free from sin and sinful thoughts?

Who is Joseph Prince and why should we care what he says?
 
Ive opened a video from him..saw him..closed it within the first few secs with the conclusion I dont like him. Now I can see why.
 
False hyper grace teacher Joseph Prince says this....

But Jesus said this....John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

Did Jesus fail as Joseph Prince says, or perhaps Joseph Prince does not truly know and believe in the power of God to actually set one free from sin and sinful thoughts?

Here is the problem with people like ISIT and his continued attacks against other people.

He is so sure he is right, he stops making sense, and in fact. Starts to make comments like this which proves he has a vendetta, and not seeking truth.

According to this post. The HG teacher was wrong, because he said if God died to stop uis from commiting sin, He failed.


Is this true or not?

Do you still sin? Then yes, He failed.

If your sinless. Well then God did not fail. But then again, John says if we claim to be sinless we are liars.

So the HG teacher (as usual in most of ISITS posts) is correct. and ISIT is in error. If God died to stop us from sinning, he failed.

Of course that was not the reason Christ died, He died to become sin for us, so we can be made the rigteousness OF GOD (not the righteousness of ISIT) in (through) him, (Christ)
 
  • Like
Reactions: kaylagrl
Ive opened a video from him..saw him..closed it within the first few secs with the conclusion I dont like him. Now I can see why.

care to share?

I have alot of teachers I can not stand Not that they do not teach truth, Just I do not like the way they speak.
 
False hyper grace teacher Joseph Prince says this....

But Jesus said this....John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

Did Jesus fail as Joseph Prince says, or perhaps Joseph Prince does not truly know and believe in the power of God to actually set one free from sin and sinful thoughts?

Sounds like JP has aligned himself with Kenneth Copeland and the pope on a rope, sooo yeah....I'm encouraged that there are TONS of Christians that put them all on blast. Jesus fail? Stop it right now!
 
The OP is full of nonsense and malice and slander ! This is just another one of those garbage threads to malign the beautiful grace of Christ for us. The OP has no idea what this man of God is actually saying.

Some people filled with malice just "twist" what is said to make it "appear" they are saying something else. This is ungodly behavior and yet they continue to do that.

Here is what the "horse actually does have to say about sin" and he is even telling people to repent from sinning if they are in adultery. ( @ 1:10 minute mark )

Listen to the whole thing folks - don't be fooled by those that are full of malice and slander to others in the body of Christ.

Listen for yourselves to see the so-called blasphemy of this man saying that sin shall not have dominion over us because of grace.

[video=youtube;I-DcZA8NO44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-DcZA8NO44[/video]
 
Last edited:
False hyper grace teacher Joseph Prince says this....

But Jesus said this....John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

Did Jesus fail as Joseph Prince says, or perhaps Joseph Prince does not truly know and believe in the power of God to actually set one free from sin and sinful thoughts?

ISIT, i don't spend a lot of time here these days, but i find it interesting the only person who seems to be bringing up Mr. Prince is you. i mean, he's not on my favorites list, but perhaps if you stop, the whole thing might come to an end?

*chuckles gently*
 
It's probably best to stay out of these garbage types of threads which the OP just loves to do to malign others in the body of Christ. Just click on his name and you will see exactly what is the "spirit" behind all these attacks on others in the body of Christ.

I know I avoid "interacting" with this type of ungodly behavior but will post truth in the thread to see what is exactly being said.

Romans 16:17-18 (KJV)
[SUP]17 [/SUP]
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.



When someone never talks about Jesus and His love and grace but in all posts there is nothing but condemnation, demonic, death, sin and accursedness and evil and hatred - there is something wrong.

The gospel of the grace of Christ is never spoken of - the Lord Jesus and His beauty is never spoken about. All this speaks volumes to me.

Jesus in His own words had this to say about "this spirit".

Luke 9:54-56 (NASB)
[SUP]54 [/SUP]
When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?"

[SUP]55 [/SUP] But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of
;

[SUP]56 [/SUP] for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them."


[SUP]18 [/SUP] For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.





 
Apparently, some shyster who thinks he has all of the answers. I don't pay attention to any so-called TV evangelist.

He is no more a shyster then you are a thief...my brother. I know you are not a thief but a beloved brother. Some people don't agree with some aspects of every one's teachings - that doesn't make them a shyster.

As far as being on TV and them being a possible shyster - then Billy Graham is a shyster and a false teacher. Of course he isn't! But --- you know there are websites dedicated to this "heretic Billy Graham".

There are even websites dedicated to the apostle Paul saying that he is a heretic because his teachings "conflict" with what Christ says.

I don't agree with everything any teacher says and I hope that I don't agree with everything I think I know now in 2 years as I learn more about the love and grace of God for us.

 
... so obviously Jesus' death did not stop them from occurring.

And that shows the error in man kinds carnal way of thinking. Man says I am like this, so the Word of God cannot truly be saying that. The man who does this tries to justify his own sinful thoughts and behavior while also judging Jesus words as somehow wrong based upon looking at himself. This is trying to conform the words of God into mans own sinful image, instead by faith letting the Word of God transform him into the blessed image of God's Son. This lack of faith in the words of Jesus to actually set man free from sin and sinful thoughts is also denying the power of God to do so.

2 Timothy 3:5

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
 
And that shows the error in man kinds carnal way of thinking. Man says I am like this, so the Word of God cannot truly be saying that. The man who does this tries to justify his own sinful thoughts and behavior while also judging Jesus words as somehow wrong based upon looking at himself. This is trying to conform the words of God into mans own sinful image, instead by faith letting the Word of God transform him into the blessed image of God's Son. This lack of faith in the words of Jesus to actually set man free from sin and sinful thoughts is also denying the power of God to do so.

2 Timothy 3:5

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

why do you keep insisting.

Are you sinless?

If not. You have failed to make your own statement true..
 
Who is Joseph Prince and why should we care what he says?

He is a false grace teacher that perverts the true gospel of Jesus Christ, his followers are many, even in these forums. You should care because these wolves in sheep's clothing are misleading many of God's people astray. It's good to know the tactics and false doctrines of the enemy so are able to refute it with God's words and sound doctrine. :)
 
Ive opened a video from him..saw him..closed it within the first few secs with the conclusion I dont like him. Now I can see why.

Same here, it does not take long to know a false teacher from a true if one has the Word and Spirit of God working in them. Anyone who speaks contrary to the words of Jesus Christ is not of God's Spirit.
 
ISIT, i don't spend a lot of time here these days, but i find it interesting the only person who seems to be bringing up Mr. Prince is you. i mean, he's not on my favorites list, but perhaps if you stop, the whole thing might come to an end?

*chuckles gently*

Actually Mr. Princes and "hyper grace" followers are many in these forums, and they constantly copy paste his teachings and post his videos in the forums, which I why I believe it is needful to expose their false doctrine so babes in Christ do not get led astray by this "easy believism" doctrine that twists and perverts the true gospel of Jesus Christ. :)
 
He is a false grace teacher that perverts the true gospel of Jesus Christ, his followers are many, even in these forums. You should care because these wolves in sheep's clothing are misleading many of God's people astray. It's good to know the tactics and false doctrines of the enemy so are able to refute it with God's words and sound doctrine. :)

or we could listen to ISIT, and be lead even further astray. A wolf in sheeps clothing.. He can;t even properly destroy the person he is attacking, because he he can;t live up to his own standard (one would have to be sinless perfect from new birth to physical death to maintain the standard ISIT is trying to proclaim by trying to destroy a grace teacher.
 
While do not like JP at all, for much bigger things than this, perhaps this statement is taken out of context?

I do not think we are instantly perfected. Justified positionally, of course! But the process of breaking free from sin and sinful thoughts is a journey and a process. When I was saved, God took drinking and drunkenness totally away from me. I have never had another single thought about liquor, except not understanding why people would drink, and the journey not to condemn Christians who do. This is sanctification!

Other things, God has lead me slowly! Some things I did not even know were sin! I was a pagan as far as God's expectations. But the Holy Spirit kept showing me the way I needed to go, in his Word and in my heart! My temper took me 30 years to get under control. I have to be pretty sick and in pain to lose it, and the last week, although I cried bitterly one night the pain was so excruciating, I did not get angry or blame God. In fact, I testify in health forums all the time to the peace God has given me in spite of the pain and the increasingly deformed joints.

If JP is saying God is working on us, as we walk with him. I have no objections to his statement. If he thinks we can never change, (and I very much doubt that!) then perhaps this is right. I am not going to read JP's books to find out, but it would behoove all posters to check out the context of the statements they are posting, before they use it.

I am not just talking about this thread, but many others!
 
Actually Mr. Princes and "hyper grace" followers are many in these forums, and they constantly copy paste his teachings and post his videos in the forums, which I why I believe it is needful to expose their false doctrine so babes in Christ do not get led astray by this "easy believism" doctrine that twists and perverts the true gospel of Jesus Christ. :)

In order to do that you would have too destroy the people in what they say, But you never do this, You nit pick something out of a context 99.9 % of the time, and say this proves you right.


It is amazing you can not hurt the people you claim to be fighting, and all your left is to attack the person with out of context twists and lies.

Anyone with an open mind can see wiht all of ISIT's post he is out to attack a man who is not even in CC,, and has a vandetta against that person. Why it is allowed to continue is beyond my scope of understanding