That's odd. That is EXACTLY what I want to see.
Most people dont.. Your one of the special case scenarios that aint that way lol like meeeeh
That's odd. That is EXACTLY what I want to see.
Those people that continually malign others in the body of Christ because they differ in some teachings and especially if they continually mis-represent what is really being said - these people are "hidden reefs" amongst us or because they are full of malice and slander others in the body of Christ -
Yet its really talking about guiding, helping. Not about playing commander-in-chief
Is it? Would your own father read it that way? Would mine? Would my son, or my daughter come up with that reading? Would Bill Clinton? Would Hugh Hefner?
Most people dont.. Your one of the special case scenarios that aint that way lol like meeeeh
Here is the problem with people like ISIT and his continued attacks against other people.
He is so sure he is right, he stops making sense, and in fact. Starts to make comments like this which proves he has a vendetta, and not seeking truth.
According to this post. The HG teacher was wrong, because he said if God died to stop uis from commiting sin, He failed.
Is this true or not?
Do you still sin? Then yes, He failed.
If your sinless. Well then God did not fail. But then again, John says if we claim to be sinless we are liars.
So the HG teacher (as usual in most of ISITS posts) is correct. and ISIT is in error. If God died to stop us from sinning, he failed.
Of course that was not the reason Christ died, He died to become sin for us, so we can be made the rigteousness OF GOD (not the righteousness of ISIT) in (through) him, (Christ)
Thanks for another fine example of malice and slander on your part against me, and that's why I speak out against your teachers false doctrine, so unsuspecting people will not become shipwrecked in their faith like you for not taking heed to all the many warnings I've given about these hidden reefs like JP.![]()
This is one of the reasons I keep putting up the sermons my preacher does. He is as ordinary and down to Earth as you can get.
Well as my father doesnt read the bible ill just scratch him off of the list. well the rest would most likely read it literally. I dont know about you.
Well, I have always been a leader of men. I have had as many as 250 men working for me. I believe very strongly in there being one leader....... and that mainly means taking responsibility if things go wrong, and sheltering your followers from blame.
Reading the OP in other people's response to him reminds me why he was my very 1st IGNORE!
Good grief! He's older than me...... if he's still alive. LOLIve been listening to Walter Veith lately. hes very good![]()
Good grief! He's older than me...... if he's still alive. LOL
Good grief! He's older than me...... if he's still alive. LOL
lolYou guys should know.![]()
Actually, he's 4 years younger. He just seems a lot older.
lol
See what this mad does. Pick and chose what parts to respond, and ignore the rest.
Of course, when you have nothing else to say, thats usually what happens.
See what this mad does.