Did Jesus minister to all people.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rhern

Jan 29, 2020
Did Jesus minister to all people or did Jesus minster only to the people of Israel

Mofastus

May 23, 2019
1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory

O

Omegatime

Mostly to the nation of Israel. But he did venture into lebanon, feeding of the 4000 were gentiles, and to the samaritans he stayed several days, and healed the Roman Centurion's servant.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Did Jesus minister to all people or did Jesus minster only to the people of Israel
Neither. He did not minister to all people; only to people in the land of ancient Israel, and a few of the adjacent territories. He did, however, minister to more than merely Israelites.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
He did what prophecy had said he preached the gospel in all
Israel and Only a remnant believed he then sent his disciples out tomoresch the same things he had taught them to all nations

“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:18-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

the Holy Spirit preached the gospel forst in isreal through Christ and then to all the world through his disciples still today those preaching the gospel is Christ ministering to new people through Christians

the things Jesus preached in the gospel were sent out into all the world and are for any and all who believe the things israel rejected

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Christ gave his message to the Hebrews, first.

Mark_7:27 But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.

However, we must understand that God created mankind, not just the Hebrews and God’s love is for all of mankind. For 1,000 years God saw man become more and more wicked, until God started over with mankind through Noah. Then after 400 years of God watching man grow more and more away from Him, God created a race to show the world what he was like through Abraham. God wanted all men to watch this race to see his attributes. This was also the work of Christ.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
This does not mean that Christ isn't our God as well as Israel's. The Lord sent Paul as our personal apostle.

When God created Israel, scripture tells us it for all nations. Isaiah 56:7
"these I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations".

John146

Jan 13, 2016
This does not mean that Christ isn't our God as well as Israel's. The Lord sent Paul as our personal apostle.

"these I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations".
Just answering the question about Jesus and His earthly ministry.

rhern

Jan 29, 2020

Jesus ministered to the circumcision

but when He died, by His shed blood, this act became salvation to the whole world. we are cleans by the blood of ther Lamb of God.

We do not follow commandments; we live by faith through grace, believing in the resurrection of Jesus. being at the right hand of the Father.

we are in a better position than Jews who follow the Law. we are saved by the Grace of God through Christ Jesus.

rhern

Jan 29, 2020

Important passage for Christians:

Ephesians 2:
10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

11Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: -------- This is for Jews only.

13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Christians are saved by the blood of the Lamb of God. Not by the Mosaic Cammandments

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Have you not read the Scriptures? Do you believe the woman at the well was "of Isreal?"

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
We do not follow commandments; we live by faith through grace, believing in the resurrection of Jesus. being at the right hand of the Father.

we are in a better position than Jews who follow the Law. we are saved by the Grace of God through Christ Jesus.
Why do you think the Jews sacrificed their most valuable cattle if they thought they were saved by law obedience? They did not know it was a prophecy of Christ to do that, but they knew God required it.

Grace is an attribute of God, grace has always been. When sin entered the world, God's reaction was to give grace through blood given on the altar--in other words it was through the prophecy of Christ.

Psa_84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Gen_6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Exo_33:17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

Ezr_9:8 And now for a little space grace hath been shewed from the LORD our God, to leave us a remnant to escape, and to give us a nail in his holy place, that our God may lighten our eyes, and give us a little reviving in our bondage.

rhern

Jan 29, 2020
Why do you think the Jews sacrificed their most valuable cattle if they thought they were saved by law obedience? They did not know it was a prophecy of Christ to do that, but they knew God required it.

Grace is an attribute of God, grace has always been. When sin entered the world, God's reaction was to give grace through blood given on the altar--in other words it was through the prophecy of Christ.

Psa_84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Gen_6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Exo_33:17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

Ezr_9:8 And now for a little space grace hath been shewed from the LORD our God, to leave us a remnant to escape, and to give us a nail in his holy place, that our God may lighten our eyes, and give us a little reviving in our bondage.
Yes God command these things to be done.

Jesus nevr revealed His true identity. because He has to finish the work to confirm the promises made to the Fathers

8Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

they didn't know about the death burial and resurection...........that was the mystery that was revealed after the Fact to Paul.....

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
The word was for all people to recieves as Jesus told his deciples to spread his gospel to the four corners of the world. Yes Jesus was known to travel and there was a period of his life that is hidden from us to where he actually was where and when for the full time he was with us is not fully documented like a personal diary he only introduced him self to his deciples in person as a young aldult i believe.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Yes God command these things to be done.

Jesus nevr revealed His true identity. because He has to finish the work to confirm the promises made to the Fathers

8Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

they didn't know about the death burial and resurection...........that was the mystery that was revealed after the Fact to Paul.....
It makes you wonder about the mystery that is of God, that we see only darkly. And makes you want to obey everything the Lord tells you to obey, even when we don't understand exactly why.

Would we kill our prize cattle because God told us to even though we weren't told exactly why?

The holiness, the majesty of God makes the Grand Canyon a puny place in comparison.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It may be valid to make references to attributes of our Maker, however considering j just Whow, What and How He is can be summed up by simply saying He is Perfect. I believe this and rely upon it. Now I do this knowing first of all He is Love.