Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I bet. Did you know I intend to go somewhere where they can be seen in the wild away from city lights and such?
 
that sounds like a good plan. did you knw I want to do that too? ...but I have no car to get there
 
Well presently I have no car but i plan to go with Alayna. Did you know that I'll be visiting her next month?
 
I bet. I've only read about them and I want to see them in person.

Did you know I want to go shopping?
 
no, but I don't think I'm suprised to hear

did you know I'm absolutely not skilled at playing computer games?
 
I bought reindeer meat a few weeks ago *mmmmm*

Did you have monsters under your bed or in your closet?
 
nope. My daddy took care of that when I was 4.

Dd you ever see a baby kangaroo?
 
not a baby, but an adult wallaby. I'd like to see one though

did you see it in a zoo or in the wild?
 
No. It was too far to touch. Sneaking into the exibits at the zoo is prohibited.
 
Of course!!! That is what happens when you are a pyro as a kid/teenager and try to start LARGE bonfires.


Did oyu text someone yet today?
 
no :( my phone is broke and I don't get my new one till christmas :(
Did you eat lunch yet?
 
Nope. Still not yet... I'm supposed to meet a friend in about 20 minutes or so, hopefully, and then we'll drive to go have lunch.

Did you take a picture of yourself yet today?
 
lol, no. I never take pictures of my self, and I hate pictures in the first place.
Did you have a shower today?
 
Not yet... No.. I've only been awake a little while... Usually I shower before I go to sleep...

Did you know you REALLY should take pictures?
 
Of course! How else will you know what you look like?

Did you go to church this morning?