Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I did know that! I just told you via msn to go to bed, lol.
Did you know that I want to eat SO bad?
 
i do know


did you know that people are 72x less likely to be hit by a drunk driver while swimming
 
lol, that is wuite the fact.
Did you know that 80% of all facts are made up?
 
no apples for me, I haven't eaten much at all.
Did you know that I love roller coasters?
 
Cako, did you see the Prince of Wales arrive? I posted a video in this section if you're interested.
 
no :( today I think I'm going to watch step brothers though. :) unless someone comes onto CC than I will just mass post like yesterday.
 
not today (by my definition anyways)

did you ever buy something you've never used?
 
Yup all the time. Birthday presents :)
Did you ever get a present that you didn't like? what was it?
 
I didn't, but I do now.
Did you know that I have been posting videos on CC all day, and you should check some of them out?
 
I didn't. and I might, later.

Did you know I'm gonna watch Dirty Jobs now? :) c u
 
I'm watching a court show.

Did you like the last shirt your mother bought you?