Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Is that a good or a bad thing?

Did you know that it's almost time for me to go home from work?
 
thats a good thing if it means i get to see my cousin :)
i didnt know that
did you know that i LOVE this onesie that i bought?
 
That is cool... Though for some reason I thought onesies were for babies... Maybe you call something different that.

Did you have any chocolate yet today?
 
I haven't gone anywhere today. Well. maybe except the bathroom if that counts.

Did you know I'm going to my best friends dads funeral today?
 
I did not know that, but I do now. that is ver sad :(
Did you know that my brother is coming home for Christmas?
 
i didnt know that
did you know its like 20 to 4 and i'm still sat in bed in my onesie?
 
wow I forgot about time difference, lol. My day has just started over here.
Did you know that I might be going to youth tonight?
 
I didn't know that
did you know that it's cold here tonight in England?
 
no, but I' m not suprised, it's cold here too

Did you ever try coding? (computers)
 
Yup a genious in my church tried to show me a few years back, it is confusing as hell, so I gave up.
Did you have a good dinner?
 
Didn't really do anything, hopefully I'll have a good night tonight :)
did you have a good day yesterday?
 
alright, can't complain. A friend came over at lunch, that got a little awkward :S
did you know that I am listening to some reggae music?
 
I didn't..... did you know ut' s still cold outside?

hmmmmm....how did it get awkward?
 
I didn't. and it got awkward cause I fessed up to something I did a while ago, cause I felt that she really should know. and that thing broke one of my promises I had made with her, so it got pretty "heated"
 
yes, she came back today and everything was fine. I even got a hug. so I'm assuming it is cleared up. she was so mad at me yesterday so I am hoping it is.