Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yea tonight, like a few minutes ago, she made an extremely offensive and rude comment so I just said goodnight.
 
Give her a day or so to calm down then talk to her again.
 
She can talk to me first, I have no motive to talk to her right now.
 
hehe

I think I have half a girls brain and half a boys :p so I tend to do a bit of both
 
well if you have part boys it means you are smarter than most females:) lol
 
HA

all my boys brain does is make me halfway understand you and want to run around in the woods with a chainsaw
 
Word of advice, Caleb: Never mess with a woman that's holding a chainsaw.