Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes. I just said hello to my Manager as he walked into the office.

Did you know I have 4 of the most adorable kittens on earth in my garage?
 
i DONT wash windows dear lol did you call someone else to do that???
 
yea....I had to in the end :p....haha

did you order me some pizza?
 
Does the chicken dance count?

Did you kiss somebody yesterday?
 
yep! Hope you like spaghetti

Did you eat the last of the ranch?
 
nope.....I put it on your table..

did you think my joke was funny?
 
I did step on your muffin :D

Did you really want me to ignore you?.....hehe
 
of course not. I'd be very sad if you did that.

Did you do the laundry today?