Divine Healing Media

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Matt 8 is speaking of a messianic prophesy, (Isaiah) Speaking about what the messiah would do when he came, has nothign to do with us today

3rd John is John praying for people to be in good health. A common greating, even I would pray for that, Does not mean it is Gods will for that person to be in good health, In fact, if what you were saying was true, John would not have to pray for good health, it would just happen.

Mark 16 is even questionable it is in the bible. How many christians have been poisoned, or bitten by snakes and perished. Does that mean they were not christian?

James 5 My church prays for the sick all the time, We have seen miracles with these prayers, We have also seen God say no. And people we love die because of their illness

Again, Your teaching a dangerous doctrine, Some people asked you questions about the sick in the NT who where not healed (paul, and some of the people who were sick and could not go with him) did you ever respond? I did nto see it.

Matthew 8:17 yes spoke of a messianic prophecy and it was talking about our health and healing. Your saying it has nothing to do with us today, flabbergasts me because I know Jesus the Messiah has actually come and is still with us till date. So it has everything to do with me. But if you say it doesn't have anything to do with you, it is to you according to your faith.

3John is an inspired prayer in the Spirit by John. It is an expression of the mind of God for his people. It is not just a common greeting prayer. To say that is to reduce scripture to ordinary word.

Mark 16 even if you think its questionable, there are scriptures that seconds it and the proof of its reality are so profound to doubt.
Well I have heard of people bitten by snake, drank poison, including acid but they didn't die. I for one does not believe there is any poison that I take by accident or unknowingly that can kill me. I do not also believe any snake can bite me to death.
 
Matthew 8:17 yes spoke of a messianic prophecy and it was talking about our health and healing.
No he was talking baout the healing Christ would do to prove he was messiah.

Your saying it has nothing to do with us today, flabbergasts me because I know Jesus the Messiah has actually come and is still with us till date. So it has everything to do with me. But if you say it doesn't have anything to do with you, it is to you according to your faith.
Jesus does not have to prove he is messiah today, that fact has been established.

3John is an inspired prayer in the Spirit by John. It is an expression of the mind of God for his people. It is not just a common greeting prayer. To say that is to reduce scripture to ordinary word.
Well thanks for your opinion. I disagree

Mark 16 even if you think its questionable, there are scriptures that seconds it and the proof of its reality are so profound to doubt.
Oh? So real life examples does not mean a thing?
Well I have heard of people bitten by snake, drank poison, including acid but they didn't die. I for one does not believe there is any poison that I take by accident or unknowingly that can kill me. I do not also believe any snake can bite me to death.
Which makes you dangerous.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Budman
Don't tell me you're another one of the wackos who say "if you had more faith, you'd be healed".. :rolleyes:
My late second wife heard that nonsense too until the day that she died. The people that say that garbage to other sick hurting people are doing them a great disservice. Very insensitive and un-biblical.
 
No he was talking baout the healing Christ would do to prove he was messiah.


Jesus does not have to prove he is messiah today, that fact has been established.


Well thanks for your opinion. I disagree


Oh? So real life examples does not mean a thing?

Which makes you dangerous.

Of course, I am very dangerous to the devil. I am not ordinary. I am a god here on earth, because I am the son of the most high God (Psalms82:6).
 
Of course, I am very dangerous to the devil. I am not ordinary. I am a god here on earth, because I am the son of the most high God (Psalms82:6).
I answered uyour question.

You answered someones question about people who did not get healed. By showing people who did get healed (someone no one here denies that God does heal some.) So in reality you were being dishonest. And yes you are dangerous. People like you will cause people to die or get angry at God because he did not heal them. ( I am not speaking from personal opinion. But from witnessing this very thing from people who tried to follow the faith healing movement)

So I will have to complete our discussions and add you to a list of people others need to be warned about.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Budman
This is the only form of Christianity that is spreading like wildfire.

Healings, signs and wonders.

Oy vey!

Africa is eat-up with this "im a god" nonsense (THANKS A LOT AMERICAN TELEVANGELISTS). Not sure if its blasphemy but its close to it. Its ridicilous.

If christians are gods, i must say being a god isnt that special. One slip in the wheel and the god is crashing to a tree. One blow to the head and its over. human life is VERY fragile.

Once Christians receive their IMMORTAL, GLORIFIED, RESURRECTION BODIES they will be 100% healthy and perfect. But now, due to sin and still livign in this world, we are subject to decay and natural forces.
 
I do not also believe any snake can bite me to death.
You should try walking on water on top of crocodiles like that fake pastor did in uganda, didnt work out for him. Lol.

Did you know there are churches in the backwoods of America that are handling snakes as part of their chaotic services? Surprise surprise, their membership is declining. Hmm. Wonder why that is.

I will definately challenge ANYONE on that doctrine. I promise on me mums that if anyone walking on this planet today drinks snake venom, THEY WILL PERISH. Take that to the bank. I dont care what anyone says.

It reminds me of that one street preacher I saw in Jerusalem, he was yelling to the orthodox jews saying "you cant hit me, Jesus will protect me" well they did, and they knocked him out cold. All that guy did was make Jesus look bad by running his mouth. Let this be a lesson to us all
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sackcloth-N-Ashes
You're a god?

Tell me my middle name.

Better yet, go to a hospital and cure everyone there.

Either one.

I quoted scripture. I am only saying saying what the word of God says about me. And I don't see how any believer should have a problem with that.

I said I am a God according to scriptures, I didn't say I am a psychic to tell you your middle name
 
Death is lack of health.

A person who dies in their sleep usually die of a heart attack or something like it, some die just because their heart is old and it just stops.. ie, because of lack of healthy heart

God promised tribulation, he did not promise health.. It is dangerous to preach that God promises health because that is not true.

My cousin Becky died last year in her sleep from a brain aneurysm..
 
I quoted scripture. I am only saying saying what the word of God says about me. And I don't see how any believer should have a problem with that.

I said I am a God according to scriptures, I didn't say I am a psychic to tell you your middle name

You are NOT a god. There is only ONE God. You are simply a weak, sinful mortal, as we all are.
 
You should try walking on water on top of crocodiles like that fake pastor did in uganda, didnt work out for him. Lol.

Did you know there are churches in the backwoods of America that are handling snakes as part of their chaotic services? Surprise surprise, their membership is declining. Hmm. Wonder why that is.

I will definately challenge ANYONE on that doctrine. I promise on me mums that if anyone walking on this planet today drinks snake venom, THEY WILL PERISH. Take that to the bank. I dont care what anyone says.

It reminds me of that one street preacher I saw in Jerusalem, he was yelling to the orthodox jews saying "you cant hit me, Jesus will protect me" well they did, and they knocked him out cold. All that guy did was make Jesus look bad by running his mouth. Let this be a lesson to us all
Well,

I won't have to tempt Lord my God by trying any of such. But if a snake climbs me by accident it won't harm me. After all Paul had such testimony.
 
Of course, I am very dangerous to the devil. I am not ordinary. I am a god here on earth, because I am the son of the most high God (Psalms82:6).


You are completely deluded. YOU ARE NOT A GOD. None of us are gods.
 
I quoted scripture. I am only saying saying what the word of God says about me. And I don't see how any believer should have a problem with that.

I said I am a God according to scriptures, I didn't say I am a psychic to tell you your middle name

If you are, as you claim, an actual "god" here on earth, you should have no problem telling me my middle name.

Or healing a hospital full of people.

Sooooo...put up, or shut up.
 
Well,

I won't have to tempt Lord my God by trying any of such. But if a snake climbs me by accident it won't harm me. After all Paul had such testimony.

Snakes don't usually climb people. They bite their legs. BTW, if a venomous snake bites you, you WILL become quite ill and die.