Do all children get raptured?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 29, 2020
Hello, do all children get raptured up? I have 3 young children under 7 years old and I am very worried for them. If I do make it to the rapture I’m scared of what will happen to my children left behind to face the tribulation alone.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Well, as we are living in the Tribulations now, I'd not worry about what is to come, but concentrate on raising your children "in the way they should go."

Besides, children will never be condemned by God!!!!!

"Suffer the little children to come unto me........"

Apr 15, 2017
Hello, do all children get raptured up? I have 3 young children under 7 years old and I am very worried for them. If I do make it to the rapture I’m scared of what will happen to my children left behind to face the tribulation alone.
We are not blamed for the sin of Adam and Eve for that is their sin, and not our sin, and their sin does not come upon us.

But when they ate off the tree they then had a choice between good and evil, so all their offspring has a choice when they are born, so they are born not knowing God so they will do wrong before they do right and follow God.

So all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, did the act of sin, not born with it.

So we are born innocent with no sin on our record until the age of accountability when we know correctly the difference between good and evil.

Which the angels always behold the face of the Father for the little ones, for the children are protected spiritually by angels during the time they are innocent.

Which angels minister to those who shall inherit eternal life.

S

Scribe

We are not blamed for the sin of Adam and Eve for that is their sin, and not our sin, and their sin does not come upon us.

But when they ate off the tree they then had a choice between good and evil, so all their offspring has a choice when they are born, so they are born not knowing God so they will do wrong before they do right and follow God.

So all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, did the act of sin, not born with it.

So we are born innocent with no sin on our record until the age of accountability when we know correctly the difference between good and evil.

Which the angels always behold the face of the Father for the little ones, for the children are protected spiritually by angels during the time they are innocent.

Which angels minister to those who shall inherit eternal life.
Do all the children get divinely protected from all the plagues, hailstones, poisoned waters, fire and brimstone that issues out of the mouth of the 200,000,000 army?

acts5_29

Apr 17, 2020
Now this is a nice, prickly thorn in the pre-trib side.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Hi Jay,
First, God is good. Put your trust in Him, and don't worry. Second, God is righteous; will not the Judge of all the earth do right? (Genesis 18:25) Third, in my view, it's far more likely that your kids will live to a ripe old age and meet Jesus in person after their deaths than be raptured (however, that's an interpretation).

Pray for them. Teach them the truth. Model the character of Christ. That's your part. God will do His. :)

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
...."for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these...."

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
God did not hold anyone under the age of twenty accountable when the Israelites were entering the Promised Land which tells us something about God's character. He is tender-hearted and full of mercy. We please Him by trusting Him; so I am trusting Him with the future of my children; hope this helps x

May 31, 2020
God will not forsaken your children. I pray your faith and trust in God increases so that His peace which surpasses all understanding may be upon you.

Jun 11, 2020
Consider this;
1 Corinthians 7:14; "For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy."

Washed

Mar 27, 2020
Consider this;
1 Corinthians 7:14; "For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy."
Yes, people. Please do consider it. It means something. Where do people get the idea that children are automatically saved?

To the OP, since you are a believer, what it means is that your children are holy, and will be saved.

Jun 11, 2020
We must be very sober when considering 1st Corinthians 7:24. The word "saved" is not used. "Sanctified" and "made holy" are used. That is, because of the STANDING of the ONE believing parent, the same STANDING is attributed to the rest of the family. Noah believed and God set in motion a means for him, not to avoid the Lake of Fire, but to avoid the flood - the universal judgement. His family was allowed to join him in the Ark. But we see later that one of the sons was far from good. But Ham, based on his FATHER'S standing was granted salvation, not from the Lake of Fire, but from the flood.

Again, we have the case of Lot. God told Abraham to leave his "kinsmen". Abraham was not 100% obedient and took Lot with him. Later he paid for this when they had a dispute about grazing rights. But Lot was RELATED to Abraham, so God approaches Abraham and reveals His plan for the Sodomites of the Jordan Valley. Abraham intercedes, and Lot, though far from perfect, is granted escape from Sodom. So is his wife and daughters. But we see from their actions afterwards that they themselves are far from holy. God grants mercy because of ASSOCIATION.

1st Cotinthians 7:24 does not grant automatic salvation and eternal life. But it might grant salvation from the Great Tribulation.

S

Scribe

We must be very sober when considering 1st Corinthians 7:24. The word "saved" is not used. "Sanctified" and "made holy" are used. That is, because of the STANDING of the ONE believing parent, the same STANDING is attributed to the rest of the family. Noah believed and God set in motion a means for him, not to avoid the Lake of Fire, but to avoid the flood - the universal judgement. His family was allowed to join him in the Ark. But we see later that one of the sons was far from good. But Ham, based on his FATHER'S standing was granted salvation, not from the Lake of Fire, but from the flood.

Again, we have the case of Lot. God told Abraham to leave his "kinsmen". Abraham was not 100% obedient and took Lot with him. Later he paid for this when they had a dispute about grazing rights. But Lot was RELATED to Abraham, so God approaches Abraham and reveals His plan for the Sodomites of the Jordan Valley. Abraham intercedes, and Lot, though far from perfect, is granted escape from Sodom. So is his wife and daughters. But we see from their actions afterwards that they themselves are far from holy. God grants mercy because of ASSOCIATION.

1st Cotinthians 7:24 does not grant automatic salvation and eternal life. But it might grant salvation from the Great Tribulation.
:unsure::coffee:hmmmm...

Washed

Mar 27, 2020
It does for the children of a Christian parent whose children are too young to believe for themselves.

That said, Christian parents should teach their children early. Kids can get born again at a fairly young age.

E

EleventhHour

God will not forsaken your children. I pray your faith and trust in God increases so that His peace which surpasses all understanding may be upon you.
Amen

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Now this is a nice, prickly thorn in the pre-trib side.
Hardly. Infants and young children are all covered by the finished work of Christ, who said "for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven".

C

cuz

We can trust God to be just
We have a promise that all have a chance rom 1:20

John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the [e]right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God

your wont cant
best chances is give them a relationship with God
and they need to see that in you

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Our Father is Good. He is Just. He is Love. He is all that fulfills our hope, faith and gift of love. Why would anyone ask about children?

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Our Father is Good. He is Just. He is Love. He is all that fulfills our hope, faith and gift of love. Why would anyone ask about children?
Jesus loves children, why wouldn't we ask about children??