Do More Republicans Become Democrats Or Do More Democrats Become Repubicans?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What Would Be Your Answer To Some Of These Statements (5)

• I'm A Democrat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm A Republican Thinking About Becoming A Democrat.

• I'm A Democrat Thinking About Becoming A Republican.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 9, 2011
I noticed that since Donald Trump was In office many are blaming republicans for most of what led up to Jan 6th,the Insurrection.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I am a Christian, why wasn't that an option? I am a believer who believes that the only savior given to man is Jesus Christ. If you think this tyranny is a "Democrat vs Republican" issue then you have not been paying attention.

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
I am a Christian, why wasn't that an option? I am a believer who believes that the only savior given to man is Jesus Christ. If you think this tyranny is a "Democrat vs Republican" issue then you have not been paying attention.
It's most likely an ancient tribal instinct I think. To choose a group to side with seems primative in nature. Isn't being on Gods side and opposing the worlds side seems right to me. I oppose polution, abortion, unregulated capitolism & banking as well as the gay agenda and racism I'm on neither side or am I on both sides. Neither. I'm on Gods side.

No party has proven that to me. The continuity keeping and or gain of power seems to be the motivation. Not the will of God. It's happened before repeatedly from Genesis to Revelations. It's no different now.

As long as life as we know it in this world continues to be strifefull. As we continue to to focus more on the created more than the Creator. As long as we choose to believe what we want to choose what we want, the roles will change back and forth like the sun crosses the equator. Can there be more than 1 correct way, really?

Let's try to be in the world and not of the world. 1 day at a time.

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
Trump being the president for the previous 4 years had nothing to do with "the insurrection", The whole point of the gathering was to protest the suspicious election and denial of a recount. But Trump-haters always blame everything on him. Someone that will get angry over a single-day event that is directed at the people causing the problems but are totally fine with riots that lasted months and cost millions of dollars in damage to their own people aren't really worth reasoning with, imo.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
When people ask me what sign are you, I tell them the cross is my sign!! hehe I sure would say at this time many Democrats are going to independant, Biden at the town Hall meeting was a disaster!! He said I think I am losing track of time?? He says that those who do not take the vaccine can be fired?? Prices for everything is crazy,He says he does not know what to do about the gas prices,when all he has to do is allow us to make our own as Trump did. He is a hot mess!!! And so is our Country!! Many will change there minds in the future I am sure of that!! And through Independants votes are won or lost on any election,and the Dem's are in big trouble!

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
I'm not sure what the purpose of this pole is, but I suspect there's a dark influence behind it.
I worked as a temp doing telephone poles. In some cases they are used because questions asked arouse suspicion and thereby cause people to even change their political leanings or in other words 'Jump ship'.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I'd say you get more conversions from Democrat to Republican than the other way around, but that's partially because there are more Democrats to begin with.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I worked as a temp doing telephone poles. In some cases they are used because questions asked arouse suspicion and thereby cause people to even change their political leanings or in other words 'Jump ship'.
Very amusing and clever about the 'telephone poles'. :)

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Depends on the poll. They are either used to push a message, test a message, or determine opinion. Pushing a message is where it can get dark. It's also dark when it's a waste of money. Some firms make a killing from shoddy services.

I'm in a business where they're used frequently and I don't tend to bring a pollster in unless I trust their method. But even then, I don't always trust the results of a well-conducted poll. They usually call for more polling and if it doesn't shed more light on observed realities on the ground, then I safely file it in the trash.

Also, polling itself is being overtaken by what we call data modeling. Modeling often relies on revealed preferences.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this pole is, but I suspect there's a dark influence behind it.

T

tstumf

I think it’s important for us to remember the Kingdom of God is NOT a democracy and we are Christians before nationality or political affiliation. A house divided cannot stand.