Do not vote for Trump

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
When it dawned upon me that when I voted I would be voting for the lesser of two evils, something very mysterious happened. I realized I was not voting for a better person, rather the lesser of two evils, and that may be defined as voting for evil.

It is against my thinking, ergo I, in faith leave all politicians in the Hand of our Father.

As for Jesus paying taxes, , that has nothing to do with supporting (vogin) a politician. We are told to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and unto our Maker what is His. My totla citizenship and allegiance now is for the Kingdom and my King as it is for all who believe.

No, Our King would not vote for Herod nor dor Caesar. His is our Kingdom.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Trump was never known to be Christian until he showed up in front of a church with two Biblesin his hands.
He truly wishes to destroy the democracy that has been ebbing for a couple of decades, being the only leader of the country.
He announced to the press that the only way to handle a woman is to hold her by her p....y.
This is not the behavior of a freedom loving man.

If you vote for him, it is your democratic right, but remember his desire is to halt democracy in the USA.

I am leaaving it all in the Hand dof God, for it appears the way for the Beast is being well paved. Remember in Revelation we are told the Beast will surviv a fatal head dwound. I hope people are not thinking Trump's glass shard across his ear is not fulfilling that, but soon enough, soon enough, amen.
Note, I do not vote, leaving my destiny in our Father's Hand, for He is above any election, and His will is done, being done, and will be completed.

Jul 26, 2024
I would submit NOT voting is sin.

Jesus paid taxes, as that was the government system, even though He knew they would be used for nefarious purposes.

By not voting you are taking advantage of all the benefits of a free society, with none of the responsibility.
Commandment #1:

Exodus 20:3-5 KJV - "Thou shalt have no other gods* before me"

ֱלֹהִים
'ĕlôhı̂ym
el-o-heem'
Plural of H433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative: - angels, X exceeding, God (gods) (-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

"Ye are gods” Psalm 82:6
"For all the gods of the heathen are devils: but the Lord made the heavens." Psalm 96:5

1 John 3:4; "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

Moreover, we can NEVER "vote" for a non-believer:

2 Corinthians 6:14 "Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness?"

Voting violates the chiefest commandment, lol. So, yes it is.

Don't get me started on the second command which also forbids "voting" and choosing evil over God.

Side note: Jesus taught "render unto Ceaser what is his." He didn't pay taxes to devils and Matthew the tax collector was considered a sinner. What did Ceaser own? Nothing:

"The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it." - Psalm 24:1

They "voted" to murder Christ.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Note, I do not vote, leaving my destiny in our Father's Hand, for He is above any election, and His will is done, being done, and will be completed.
While I applaud your decision, you should NOT be spreading lies about one of the candidates that you don't like, for whatever reason. If you are staying out of the voting process, you should, well, shut up about it. Otherwise, you are simply whining, and stirring up :poop:

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
If you read the First Testament carefully you will learn something very important. We are held responsible for out personal sins, but also have to accept responsibility for our corporate sins. I do not think we have the option to sit back and let God do it. Not personally and not corporately. That option is just not biblical.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Commandment #1:

Exodus 20:3-5 KJV - "Thou shalt have no other gods* before me"

ֱלֹהִים
'ĕlôhı̂ym
el-o-heem'
Plural of H433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative: - angels, X exceeding, God (gods) (-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

"Ye are gods” Psalm 82:6
"For all the gods of the heathen are devils: but the Lord made the heavens." Psalm 96:5

1 John 3:4; "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

Moreover, we can NEVER "vote" for a non-believer:

2 Corinthians 6:14 "Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness?"

Voting violates the chiefest commandment, lol. So, yes it is.

Don't get me started on the second command which also forbids "voting" and choosing evil over God.

Side note: Jesus taught "render unto Ceaser what is his." He didn't pay taxes to devils and Matthew the tax collector was considered a sinner. What did Ceaser own? Nothing:

"The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it." - Psalm 24:1

They "voted" to murder Christ.
Do you pay taxes?

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Yes we can see the result of some Christians not being engaged in who governs the land but it is all good, apparently degeneracy is part of God's will.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
The party that wins elections are the party that puts judges into office and DA's. Why so many criminals are being released now and the killing of Americans by illegals. Even Kamala Harris has what is called a Freedom Fund to release rapists and murderers.

Hosea--My people are destroyed by a lack of knowledge

Jul 26, 2024
If you are truly a pastor you are the least of all
Hey, Trump himself said voting was rigged on the very last election - I'm going by his words.

...but I'm sure you'll be the first in history to successfully serve two masters (Matthew 6:24). ;)

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Voting is rigged - your false idol Trump says this. Was he lying then or now?
I don’t “idolize” any human, beyond our Lord, much less Donald Trump.

Your post is highly offensive.

Jul 26, 2024
I don’t “idolize” any human, beyond our Lord, much less Donald Trump.

Your post is highly offensive.
To be expected from the disobedient. You never know, Trump may "save" America (even though we're already redeemed).

"Cursed be the man that trusteth in man." (Jeremiah 17:5) I'll stick with Christ and the Bible, friend.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Most of Trump's policies are more aligned with my views and I would vote for him based on that fact.

My issue with Trump though is that many in the so-called "Christian" world treat him as some kind of "savior". Those in the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) are really into him. Some have even blasphemed God in their support for Trump.

He may be "God's man" (in light of passages such as Daniel 4 and Romans 13), but the NAR types have basically replaced Jesus with Trump.

Just my $0.02

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
To be expected from the disobedient. You never know, Trump may "save" us all (even though we're already redeemed).

"Cursed be the man that trusteth in man." - Jeremiah 17:5 I'll stick with Christ, friend.
Something tells me you’re not going to be a long term resident here.

Get it out now before you’re let go.

Jul 26, 2024
Something tells me you’re not going to be here a long term resident here.

Get it out now before you’re let go.
You may be right - the traditions of men and lukewarm Churchianity conflict with the Bible's clear-cut teachings.

No worries, Christ has foretold us all things. Cast your lots for devils, you're special to God.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
You may be right - the traditions of men and lukewarm Churchianity conflict with the Bible's clear-cut teachings.

No worries, Christ has foretold us all things. Cast your lots for devils, you're special to God.
Oh boy!

A gen u ine Pharisee alert is what wes got here.