Do sheepdogs go to heaven?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I don't know if animals go to heaven or not. Personally, it's on my list of about 10,000+ things I intend to find out when I get there.

But one thing I do know, and I find fascinating, is that God indeed is concerned about animals.

When Jonah was angry that God spared the city of Ninevah, God replied, "And should I not have concern for the great city of Ninevah, in which there are more than 120,000 people who do not know their right hand from their left, and also many animals?" Jonah 4:11

Now, as to what God decides about what happens to animals when they die... Well. I hope it's one of the many secrets He'll share with us when we get there.

Jul 23, 2015
:smoke: if we put it all into something materialistic
then the answer is very typical

:rofl: for the scriptures tells how god choosen people
were been made or compared to as a sheep as his only begotten son
made as an example for everyone . ...

God bless us all always

:ty:

valiant

Mar 22, 2015
You save man and beast, O Yahweh.
How precious is your loyal love, O God,
and the children of humankind
take refuge in the shadow of your wings.

Thank you! :)
this is not talking about heaven. It is talking about God's care on earth. But by all means believe what you want if it makes you feel better when your gerbils and rats die.

valiant

Mar 22, 2015
You're thinking as man thinks, not as God thinks.
lol bring God in and you can think anything. no doubt there will be fairies in heaven too

P

pottersclay

And we got to page 5 on this topic? Only here in cc wow...lol

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
edit: answered 2 of your off-topic questions. Still waiting on puppy and kitty souls. I'm pretty patient with deflection, but it's wearing thin.
This is one of your dishonest misrepresentations. I already answered.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
this is not talking about heaven. It is talking about God's care on earth. But by all means believe what you want if it makes you feel better when your gerbils and rats die.
Did you address how you contradict Scripture?

Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; humans have no advantage over animals.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Huh. It was my understanding from before you push the literal concept of "born again"? Maybe I misunderstood your position.
Am I to take it you do not believe what Jesus said?
I believe in what Jesus did after he said that to Nicodemus. This is for another thread, though. Tell us more about puppy and kitty souls.
In other words, you do not believe what Jesus said.
I believe Jesus was saying it to Nicodemus before Jesus delivered salvation to the world at His sacrifice.

edit: answered 2 of your off-topic questions. Still waiting on puppy and kitty souls. I'm pretty patient with deflection, but it's wearing thin.
But it is wrong for me to believe that people need to be born again of the Spirit? Quoting Scripture and believing what it says is "pushing" something? You decidedly gave that impression when you said this:

Adding the quote of what stonemason said for clarity:
It was my understanding from before you push the literal concept of "born again"?
Exactly. Your line of questioning my biblical interpretation is, in essence, challenging my position.

Stonemason: 3
Magenta: 0
So you do not believe what Jesus said. Thanks for clarifying.
Ok, you've transitioned from deflection to outward misrepresentation. Done discussing with you. Have a great time without my responses until I see better behavior.
LOL. I had to ask the same question of you three times before you swerved from your deflections and obfuscations and finally answered. For the record, despite your dishonest portrayal, I have already answered your question, and I answered it right away. Meanwhile you have still not answered mine... but no worries. I know you cannot. You would rather deflect and misrepresent.

Where does the Bible say animals must be born again?

Discussion apparently still under contention... and I am still being falsely accused while the other pretends they answered my question right away when they did not. Now they accuse me of intentionally misrepresenting them and playing games.