After I became saved and started growing in the Grace of God, I began taking on a new perspective. My focus was more tuned to being guided by the Holy Spirit. Gender, time, duties, etc. became less important and obedience to the Living Word of God within became more and more important. I delight in the glory or God each day. And I make it a point not to be bothered by the cares of the world each day.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Luk 14:1 And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Luk 14:2 And, behold, there was a certain man before him which had the dropsy.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Luk 14:3 And Jesus answering spake unto the lawyers and Pharisees, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath day?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Luk 14:4 And they held their peace. And he took him, and healed him, and let him go;[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Luk 14:5 And answered them, saying, Which of you shall have an ass or an ox fallen into a pit, and will not straightway pull him out on the sabbath day?[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Luk 14:6 And they could not answer him again to these things.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]
I'm often surprised by how those who have been unbound by the Grace of God to live by the Spirit continue to try and bind themselves in the law. But then again, I'm sure I do it as well from time to time.

[/FONT]