There is no alternative to the whole Holy Bible. Yes, I do believe the whole Holy Bible is true.![]()
Which Bible do you believe is true? Many versions contain different truths.
There is no alternative to the whole Holy Bible. Yes, I do believe the whole Holy Bible is true.![]()
All of the Holy Bible is true.Which Bible do you believe is true? Many versions contain different truths.
Either you believe the whole Holy Bible is true or you do not believe the whole Holy Bible is true.I usually don't answer polls because, as is the case here, the answers are loaded. I have absolutely no doubt that after certain persons choose the first option, you will badger them because they don't believe exactly as you do about some tertiary theological matter, and you will claim that you believe the Bible "100%" and they don't.
So no, I won't be voting in your silly poll.
Locoponydirtman, do you believe Dino246 believes the whole Holy Bible?I think I know your answer out of the 2 choices in this poll; prove me wrong.![]()
All of the Holy Bible is true.
I READ THE WHOLE HOLY BIBLE; THERE ARE NO HOLY BIBLE VERSIONS.When one bible differs in truth from the next, which do you go with? All of the bibles do not contain the same truths.
I READ THE WHOLE HOLY BIBLE; THERE ARE NO HOLY BIBLE VERSIONS.![]()
This poll has the potential of exposing the wheat versus the tares and the sheep versus the goats.Ok, you're either delusional, or you've got something up your sleeve.
Do you believe the whole Holy Bible is true?I like the passion and determination of this flat earther (race runner).
I know what you mean, but what you have written contradicts what you believe.Which Bible do you believe is true? Many versions contain different truths.
iDo you believe the whole Holy Bible is true?
well there are many parts of the holy bible that are not true such as Jews refusing to see Jesus as the Messiah or the Jews calling Jesus a heretic. It true they where doing this but still it was a lieDo you believe the whole Holy Bible is true?
I had drafted the same idea, but mine was considerably more blunt.iwell there are many parts of the holy bible that are not true such as Jews refusing to see Jesus as the Messiah or the Jews calling Jesus a heretic. It true they where doing this but still it was a lie
Then there's the lies of satan claiming God is a liar. It's true he does this but it's still a lie
I could probably list more untruths, but if a new convert feals some part of the bible must not be true because there having a hard time believing something what would you do. ?
iwell there are many parts of the holy bible that are not true such as Jews refusing to see Jesus as the Messiah or the Jews calling Jesus a heretic. It true they where doing this but still it was a lie
Then there's the lies of satan claiming God is a liar. It's true he does this but it's still a lie
I could probably list more untruths, but if a new convert feals some part of the bible must not be true because there having a hard time believing something what would you do. ?
I'd be interested in your further explanation of your viewNO …. the page that divides the Old & New Testaments is not accurate.
The New Testament (covenant) was not established until Pentecost.
The gospels are really more OT, but it would be hard to place them there. Maybe a separate category since they are more the cohesive bond between the old and the new. Then maybe place the NT page before Acts.
Other than that, the original God breathed Word was absolutely true …versions have some errors, but the truth is there, if no one believes it, it’s still the unalterable Truth.
I agree with you.
The Bible as a whole was inspired by the Holy Spirit. However, that doesn't mean that all individual statements contained in it are true on their own.
That does sound controversial, but when you really think about it, the assertion that Jesus cast out demons by the power of Satan (Beelzebub) was/is false, even though it's considered Holy Scripture.
This gets into the field of textual criticism, which is what people such as James White are famous for.
lol well equal weight and measures, I think are race runner friend definitely has excelled in the blunt field lol.I had drafted the same idea, but mine was considerably more blunt.![]()