Do you disagree with John Hagee's prosperity teaching?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 12, 2010
We'll certainly look at any credible evidence that they have previously released fraudulent figures to support your assertion (phrased as a sarcastic question) but… you never do.

In any event, even if they had (which right now is nothing but a baseless allegation of yours), the era of public Vatican financial transparency began in January of this year. The Vatican has been working with the European Union and European Central Bank to standardize its financial activities to international standards. The current Pope is not at all happy with past status quo and has setup a watchdog body, the Financial Information Authority, under his direct supervision to ensure that all laws are followed by all Vatican institutions.
Man! Can you get any more mainstream dude?

European mega agencies?

International standards?

Lolz...you really have been sent here by the department of propaganda havn't you?

And I didn’t bother to answer your question because the multitude of Strangelove baseless allegations (often framed as sarcastic questions to disguise them) all runs together after awhile and become boring and annoying as your selective amnesia condition.
Yup still waiting for you in the Wow! thread.

Aug 12, 2010
I know what it means and your personal attacks at me over my humerous post reflect poorly back on you not me.
Have you noticed how your 'humerous' posts are

a) Not funny

and

b) Cause offense to people.

Maybe you should try a new humour.

R

rainacorn

I think preachers should have day jobs, personally.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Actually that would be exactly my advice for you. For whatever reason, you appear to have little idea how obnoxious and offensive you are to those that don't hold to your master conspiracy theory.

But whatever strangelove.... I can live with it. We often don't get to pick the people around us and I don't give others the power to ruin my day with nonsensical ranting.

Every day is a good day as a Christian for me :). God bless.

Have you noticed how your 'humerous' posts are

a) Not funny

and

b) Cause offense to people.

Maybe you should try a new humour.