Do you find it hard to be "just friends" with people of the opposite sex?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LaVieEnRose

I don't seriously believe that she hates your guts but rather she considers you to be a bully. I don't believe that is true either but that is her perception of you. She obviously has not seen your sensitive side. You also have romantic qualities too and that is a definite plus when considering any prospective relationship. She most likely is not in love with you but that doesn't mean that she is not searching for something that greatly appeals to her. Even if she hated you that is a good thing because hate could turn into love in an instant during what may seem like a trivial circumstance. I believe that she likes poetry if that's any help.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I’m a contentious, bitter old maid
Who’ll beat you black and blue.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There is more than one way to skin a cat. I actually skinned a cat in high school, so I am experienced.
I skinned a frog in my 10th grade biology class. I sat in front of this cute girl. She really liked me a lot but I didn't pay much attention as I was dating this other girl. Truthfully, the girl behind me was probably the one for me as this other girl eventually dumped me for my best friend. She was really a nasty selfish person. They got married about a year later. A few years later after they divorced my friend apologized to me for stealing my girl. I told him that he actually did me a huge favor and saved me from years of mental anguish and child support. She was not really a voracious reader either. At that point I was averaging a book a week.

L

LaVieEnRose

I skinned a frog in my 10th grade biology class. I sat in front of this cute girl. She really liked me a lot but I didn't pay much attention as I was dating this other girl. Truthfully, the girl behind me was probably the one for me as this other girl eventually dumped me for my best friend. She was really a nasty selfish person. They got married about a year later. A few years later after they divorced my friend apologized to me for stealing my girl. I told him that he actually did me a huge favor and saved me from years of mental anguish and child support. She was not really a voracious reader either. At that point I was averaging a book a week.
We had to dissect cats in biology in the 11th grade. We had to skin them, take out their organs and identify them to our teacher, take out and reassmble the bones after boiling them. We had to identify the muscles, too. Fortunately, I live in an area where a lot of people hunt, so the two boys in our group really did know how to skin the cat and brought their hunting knives to school.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I thought she was your girl. I would slaughter Lynx for his skin and use it as a nice carpet for me to walk on when my feet are cold.
Oh no. She may want to be my girl, like most females, but nope.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I have an ugly personality, and according to Tommy, an ugly face. I am doubly cursed.
I don't think your face is ugly. Your face is beautiful. Your thoughts about yourself is a different matter.

L

LaVieEnRose

I don't think your face is ugly. Your face is beautiful. Your thoughts about yourself is a different matter.
You told me only ugly women never get tickets, I never get tickets- erego, I must be ugly.

Logic.

L

LaVieEnRose

Maybe the cop wants you.
No, I always seem sad and pathetic. They let me off because I am a white woman who looks scared and young. I’m sure of it. I don’t cry when I get pulled over, but I do put on my “I’m scared face, please don’t hit me.” The expression I would put on as a kid when my mom was about to whip me.

Yeah, I’m a hypocrite. My catalogue of sins is rather large.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
No, I always seem sad and pathetic. They let me off because I am a white woman who looks scared and young. I’m sure of it. I don’t cry when I get pulled over, but I do put on my “I’m scared face, please don’t hit me.” The expression I would put on as a kid when my mom was about to whip me.

Yeah, I’m a hypocrite. My catalogue of sins is rather large.
The bigger question is: why you getting pulled over so much?

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Seoul is your girl. I’m glad she came back to you.
Seoul is no one's girl, but thank you for thinking of, and mentioning me. :)

I guess I should clear up all the rumors while I have a chance.

I am not dating Lynx.

I am not dating Tommy.

And, for all the really old timers here, I am not, and was never dating Catherder.

They're all cool guys whom I banter with here well, but no, I am not, have not been, and do not plan on dating any of them.

Instead of going down the list of guys that others have said I was dating over my going-on 10 years here on CC, it's just easier for me to say, "No, I am not dating anyone. And, unless I myself--me, myself, or I--specifically state that I like someone and/or am dating them, please DO NOT believe anything that anyone else might say about my personal life."

I know it's crazy, but I actually have the nerve to think that I know more about my own life than other people. o_O

This has been an official Public Service Announcement about The Life of Seoul--thank you very much for listening. (y)

L

LaVieEnRose

The bigger question is: why you getting pulled over so much?
Oh, well I’ve not been pulled over that much. The stupid DOT changed the speed limit on our road from 55 to 45, and I still drive 65. The last time I got pulled over was for failing to make a complete stop at a stop sign.

L

LaVieEnRose

Seoul is no one's girl, but thank you for thinking of, and mentioning me. :)

I guess I should clear up all the rumors while I have a chance.

I am not dating Lynx.

I am not dating Tommy.

And, for all the really old timers here, I am not, and was never dating Catherder.

They're all cool guys whom I banter with here well, but no, I am not, have not been, and do not plan on dating any of them.

Instead of going down the list of guys that others have said I was dating over my going-on 10 years here on CC, it's just easier for me to say, "No, I am not dating anyone. And, unless I myself--me, myself, or I--specifically state that I like someone and/or am dating them, please DO NOT believe anything that anyone else might say about my personal life."

I know it's crazy, but I actually have the nerve to think that I know more about my own life than other people. o_O

This has been an official Public Service Announcement about The Life of Seoul--thank you very much for listening. (y)
The very wicked side of me enjoys rattling your cage by shipping you. Don’t be mad, take it as a compliment.

Everyone shipped my with Lynx, and it was funny for all (except Lynx).