J
jer2911
Guest
P.S. Will miss you while you are gone - HUGS -
Likewise
P.S. Will miss you while you are gone - HUGS -
God, bless you, my sister! Have a most huggable and joyful next few months. See you later!
((HUG)) hurry back![]()
Pa group hug naman te. CC wont be the same without you...
View attachment 88606View attachment 88607
Let me start the tradition...
I was miffed at the wife today, was gonna kinda have a talk with her when she got home. But when she walked in the Spirit said, two of you in a bad mood isn't going to be any better. So I hugged her, and lapped her, and golly gee if the rest of the evening didn't go well...![]()
I was in a hurry, I forgot. You and Arlene89 are also in my prayer listsTherefore, encourage one another, and build each other up, just as in fact you and Arlene are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11
Thanks so much, my sister. Yes, we regularly pray/bless each other at the end of our phone calls (and in our texts throughout the day).
Isn't it wonderful to have a partner to pray with - one that loves you?.....
Isn't it wonderful to have a partner to pray with - one that loves you?.....

This is the only OLAF that will not melt under the sun...
Hi, I'm OLAFER. I'm standing by my window and staring outside. I'm praying to God that I could give you a 'warm hug' soon. That he will make it real next year and be with all of you there. Although, I'm happy being here melted me physically, but not my heart, I also would like to be there with you and it will add joy in my heart.Warm hugs to all!
View attachment 92222
(Captured the picture today 11:00am)
charcoal,
maybe you smell like 'bubble-gum' or candy,
I'd hug too!!!lol
GBY