God, Son, Holy Spirit,His Word, Love, grace, faith, law, all co-exists ... They agree with each other,
Why don't we ?
Why don't we ?
Is that what I said? let me repost what I said....
"Well the bible says in absolute terms that love keeps every commandment.....so I don't have to explain anything, you need to believe the bible and ask God for wisdom"
He made it very simple...all the law is fulfilled in one word...loveJust love others as Christ has loved you...you wont covet, steal, lie etc...
Teaching others the true gospel and showing that love, not legalism, fulfills the law is somehow wrong? No its as right as a man can get. And again the BIBLE does not teach love "obeys" the law...it clearly teaches love is the fulfillment of all the law... "all the law is fulfilled in one word" loveOnce more you miss the point, as you frequently say to others, and you accuse your claimed-to-be brethren of not walking in the grace of God, that is in the custody of the Blood of Jesus Chrsit. Read the post responding to your thread. Love your brethren,
and try not to post threads with titles in the form of loaded statements and declarations that can only cause contention. Then you come aong lamenting your woes that there is contention. Come on, approach the family in love,, orotherwise you will always cause contention. Love is the Way; God is Love. Love obeys all of the law, YES, Love dwelling in us.
1 John 5:2-3 (ESV), "By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome."
1 John 2 (ESV), "1My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. 2 He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. 3 And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, 5 but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: 6 whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked. 7 Beloved, I am writing you no new commandment, but an old commandment that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard. 8 At the same time, it is a new commandment that I am writing to you, which is true in him and in you, because[a] the darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining. 9 Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness. 10 Whoever loves his brother abides in the light, and in him there is no cause for stumbling. 11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes. 12 I am writing to you, little children, because your sins are forgiven for his name's sake.13 I am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, children, because you know the Father. 14 I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one."
Thank you and this is His commandments...
1Jo 3:23 ¶ And this is his commandments, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
God the Father says...this is My beloved Son, hear Him....and Moses and Elias disappeared!
Mt 17:7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.
8 And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.
Psalm 119
25 My soul is laid low in the dust. Revive me according to Your word!
26 I declared my ways, and You answered me. Teach me Your statutes.
27 Let me understand the teaching of your precepts! Then I will meditate on Your wondrous works.
28 My soul is weary with sorrow: strengthen me according to Your word.
29 Keep me from the way of deceit. Grant me your law graciously!
30 I have chosen the way of truth. I have set Your ordinances before me.
31 I cling to your statutes, Yahweh. Don't let me be disappointed.
32 I run in the path of your commandments, for You have set my heart free.
I don't know? God made it simple in Christ. and all the law is fulfilled in one word.God, Son, Holy Spirit,His Word, Love, grace, faith, law, all co-exists ... They agree with each other,
Why don't we ?
1Jo 3:23 ¶ And this is his commandments, (1)That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and(2) love one another, as he gave us commandment.
ALL THE LAW IS FULFILLED IN ONE WORD...LOVE
SO LOVE KEEPS THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, NOT LEGALISM!
I WONDER WHY YOU GUYS ARE SO OFFENDED WITH FOLKS TEACHING OTHER FOLKS TO FULFILL THE LAW?
That's what I like about you, if one asks a direct question, he receives and obtuse answer.
Do you sin? Yes or no will suffice.
I applaud and uphold those who teach others to fulfill the Law. I cannot support and will not stand by while some teach that the fulfilling of the Law is the doing away with it. Especially after reading this...
Mat 5:17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
Mat 5:18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
Mat 5:19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
What part of love fulfilling the law ...breaks the law in your mind? No its those who teach legalism that teach others to break the law...its those who teach love that teach believers to fulfill the law!
Why does fulfilling the law make you so upset?
I applaud and uphold those who teach others to fulfill the Law. I cannot support and will not stand by while some teach that the fulfilling of the Law is the doing away with it. Especially after reading this...
Mat 5:17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
Mat 5:18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
Mat 5:19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
DO we love by saying I loved? ob by following what the Creator of the heavens and earth says is love?
1 John 4:20 New American Standard Bible
"If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen."
1 John 4:19-21, "We love Him, because He first loved us. If anyone says: I love Yahweh, and hates his neighbor, he is a liar; for he who does not love his neighbor whom he has seen, how can he love Yahweh Whom he has not seen? For we have this commandment from Him: That he who loves Yahweh must love his neighbor also."
Now im sure we can go ask 1,000,000,000 people "what is love" and get a different answer every time, but I say if we ask Yahweh "what is love" a 1,000,000,000 times, we will get the same answer every time....
Mattithyah 22:37-40, "Yahshua said to him: You must love Yahweh your Father with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might(Deut 6:5). This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself(Lev 19:18). On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."
Deuteronomy 6:5, "And you must love Yahweh your Father with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might."
Exodus 20:6, "But showing love to thousands who love Me by keeping My Laws."
Mattithyah 24:12, "And because iniquity will abound, the love of the many will grow cold."
"iniquity" is:#0458 anomia {an-om-ee'-ah} from G0459
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) the condition of without law
1a) because ignorant of it
1b) because of violating it
2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness
1 Yahchanan 5:2-3, "By this we know that we love the children of Yahweh: When we love Yahweh by keeping His Laws. For this is the love of Yahweh: That we keep His Law, and His Law is not grievous."
Mattithyah 5:18, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected."
Luke 16:17, "But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one yodh of the Law to fail."
Leviticus 19:18, "Do not seek revenge nor bear a grudge against one of your own people; but you shall love your neighbor; whether a brother or an enemy, as yourself. I am Yahweh."
Leviticus 19:34, "The stranger living with you must be treated as one ofyour native-born, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land ofEgypt. I am Yahweh."
Romans 13:9, "For the commandments: You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not bring false testimony, You shall not covet, and all other commandments are briefly summed up in these Laws; namely: You must love your neighbor as yourself."
1 Yahchanan 5:2-3, "By this we know that we love the children of Yahweh: When we love Yahweh by keeping His Laws. For this is the love of Yahweh: That we keep His Law, and His Law is not grievous."
Mattithyah 24:12, "And because iniquity will abound, the love of the many will grow cold."
"iniquity" is:#0458 anomia {an-om-ee'-ah} from G0459
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) the condition of without law
1a) because ignorant of it
1b) because of violating it
2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness
Romans 13:8, "Owe no man anything, except to love one another, for he who loves another has performed the Law. For the commandments: You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not bring false testimony, You shall not covet, and all other commandments are briefly summed up in this (Law Leviticus 19:18); namely: You must love your neighbor as yourself. Love works no harm to his neighbor; therefore, love is the fulness of the Law."
Deuteronomy 10:16, "Therefore circumcise the foreskin of your heart, and do not be stiff-necked any longer."
Love in practice, not in jaw flappin:
Leviticus 19:9-18,29-31 "When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not completely harvest the corners of your field, nor shall you gather the gleanings of your harvest. You shall not glean your vineyard, nor shall you gather every grape of your vineyard. You shall leave them for the poor and the stranger; I am Yahweh your Father. You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie one to another. Do not vow falsely with My Name, and so profane the Name of your Father. I am Yahweh. You shall not defraud your neighbor, nor rob him. Do not hold back the wages of a hired man overnight. Do not curse the deaf or put a stumblingblock in front of the blind; but reverence your Father. I am Yahweh. Do not pervert judgment: You shall not show partiality to the poor, nor honor to the person of the great. In righteousness you shall judge your neighbor fairly. You shall not go about tale-bearing or slandering among your people. Do not do anything that endangers your neighbor's life. I am Yahweh. You shall not hate your neighbor in your heart. Rebuke your brother or your sister frankly, so you will not share in his or her guilt. Do not seek revenge nor bear a grudge against one of your own people; but you shall love your neighbor; whether a brother or an enemy, as yourself. I am Yahweh.Do not prostitute your daughter, to cause her to be a harlot; or the land will fall into harlotry, and the land will become full of wickedness. Do not turn to mediums nor familiar spirits. Do not seek after them, to be defiled by them. I am Yahweh. You shall stand up before the gray headed, and you shall honor the presence of an Elder or Teacher; thereby giving reverence to your Heavenly Father. I am Yahweh. If a stranger lives with you in your and, do not mistreat him. The stranger living with you must be treated as one of your native-born, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt. I am Yahweh. Do not use dishonest standards when measuring length, weight, or quantity. You shall have honest balances, honest weights, an honest ephah; a dry measure, and an honest in; a liquid measure. I am Yahweh your Father Who brought you out of the land of Egypt; Therefore, you must observe all My statutes and My judgments, and perform and do them. I am Yahweh."
Deuteronomy 14:28-29At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year's produce and store it in your towns so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the aliens, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
Deuteronomy 15:7-8If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs
Deuteronomy 15:11There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy in your land.
Psalm 82:3-4Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
Proverbs 3:27-28Do not withhold good from those who deserve it, when it is in your power to act. Do not say to your neighbor, "Come back later; I'll give it tomorrow" — when you now have it with you.
Proverbs 14:20-21The poor are shunned even by their neighbors, but the rich have many friends. He who despises his neighbor sins, but blessed is he who is kind to the needy.
Proverbs 14:31He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God
Proverbs 19:17He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done.
Proverbs 22:22-23Do not exploit the poor because they are poor and do not crush the needy in court, for the LORD will take up their case and will plunder those who plunder them.
Proverbs 31:8-9"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy."
Isaiah 1:17Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow.
Matthew 25:34-40"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.' Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?' The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'
Luke 14:12-14Then Jesus said to his host, "When you give a luncheon or dinner, do not invite your friends, your brothers or relatives, or your rich neighbors; if you do, they may invite you back and so you will be repaid. But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous."
Acts 20:35"In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"
James 1:27Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress...
James 2:15-17Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
1 John 3:17-18If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
So yes,its rests on us to help the poor and needy.And a final verse.....
Ezekiel 16:49"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy."
Yeremyah 17:9, "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?"
If left up to man, man will say they love but it will be a twsited worldly version, not true love.
No, love is only what Yahweh says it is, anything less is falsehood.
Revelation 22:12-15, "And behold, I come quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work will be. I am the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are those who keep His Laws, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For outside are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and worshipers of gods and everyone who professes to love, yet practices falsehood."
just a question.
who, with the exception of Christ, has ever fulfilled the law?
One who helps or aids another who is battling a fault...
Gal 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
Gal 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
What is a fault?
G3900
παράπτωμα
paraptōma
par-ap'-to-mah
From G3895; a side slip (lapse or deviation), that is, (unintentional) error or (wilful) transgression: - fall, fault, offence, sin, trespass.
Total KJV occurrences: 23
Thats the law of Christ, I am not speaking of this law.
Has anyone ever fulfilled the law given to moses?
C'mon my friend, you know WHO gave the Law at Mt. Sinai. It was Christ. How many different versions of Law do you think He has?