Do you think transgenders go to heaven?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 17, 2023
I totally agree with allll of that. I really do. But I too often hear as an excuse that Christians are hypocrites as a reason for people not to come and be saved. One person said to my mother "I can't go to church, they are all hypocrites there"! She said " so are you, come and join us and we'll be perfected together." ;)
How much better might it be if the Christians that unbelievers see weren't hypocrites in the first place!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
If we wait until we are glorified to obey the Great Commission, then we shall find that we have waited far too long.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
A lot of people still don't seem to understand that LGBTQ activists are coming for the church. They have no intention of being conformed to God's will or to Christ. They expect the church, God and Jesus to conform to them. It's important to distinguish who is who and treat them accordingly. Yes, we should treat everyone with love and respect but that doesn't mean we turn our brains off. If we do, people are going to look up and see their church going the way of the UMC or others who have caved to the LGBTQ agenda.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Of course the Holy Spirit is the One who convicts.

But who is to say that all the times he was told about his sin didn't culminate in his conversion when it happened?
Unless you have any kind of evidence to support that all your doing making assumption what @
You know my father was saved because of a friend that was a Christian. My father was having issues with depression, he came from a hard background. He had a lot of issues with his nerves and deep depression. A friend of his invited him to church. He said " The preacher preached like there was no one else in the room. He acted like he knew my life. Yet when it came time to go to the altar I stood up and started to leave. My friend stood up and said "you're going the wrong way" and I turned and almost ran to the altar." We need to bring them and let the Holy Spirit convict and God clean them. We act like it's our job to save people, it isn't, that's why it's not working.
Of course we also need to set a good example by our conduct.

But of course, where the Bible speaks of sin, if we proclaim what the Bible says about it, in that, the word will not return void and will accomplish the purpose for which He sent it.
Yes but my point is that when it comes to people who have been told over and over again that they are in sin they have been shown scripture after ascripture and the intention can be pure but if it does more harm than good then it isn't the way to reach them.

If we live the word though and they see it out of all the people I have helped the gay the lesbien the sexually attracted to odd things and one transgender I encountered two years ago this has always without fail helped and reached them. I don't know how much experience you have in this area but I actually have experience in this and have seen the results sure I couldn't help and save everyone one of them I lost to suicide and it was actually your method your using that drove him to it.

People have mental issues they have low self esteem they have fear of not being good enough in God's eyes all kinds of things that can affect how they take and handle how we go about this

oyster67

May 24, 2014
A lot of people still don't seem to understand that LGBTQ activists are coming for the church.
Sure. The Alien solution: Bulldoze all of them into one big pit and bury them alive.
They don't seek to be conformed to God's will or to Christ.
Not a single one. No need to share the Love of Jesus with any of them.
Yours is a unique ministry, my friend.

May 10, 2023
He’s a funny dude. I call him “Da Terminator” now cos in many other posts he says that he doesn’t care what others think of him.
He’s like an emotionless machine. Yet, here he cares about what you think apparently.
Many have pointed out his contradictions in the past but he can’t process them.

Da Terminator.
View attachment 251385
More like the Sherminator from American Pie

May 17, 2023
If we wait until we are glorified to obey the Great Commission, then we shall find that we have waited far too long.
I think that a part of obeying the great commission has to do with allowing Christ to sanctify us so that we will be a good example.

Even as one person said on here, if we are not good examples, it will not help to call others out on their sins.

I would say that if we actually live the gospel, then when the Holy Spirit has us speak of scriptures that concern sin,

those scriptures will bear more weight with the hearer because we are actually living it.

Also, Jesus said to take the log out of your eye before you try to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

So, I would say that we should seek for the Lord to fully convert us before we go about trying to convert other people.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
LGBTQ activists are coming for the church
God did not commission His Church to be a shrinking poodle turning tail and skittering away from every little threat and thing that goes 'boom' in the night. We are to be putting our lives on the front line every day to rescue the sick and the dying.

May 17, 2023
one of them I lost to suicide and it was actually your method your using that drove him to it.
They must not have had any understanding of the blood that was shed for them.

If they had, they might have obtained forgiveness in the acknowledging that they were sinners and that yes, their homosexuality was sin.

It is unfortunate that the devil got to them before they could realize that.

I don't think that salvation would have come to them if they had acknowledged doctrinally everything about Christ but didn't acknowledge their sin. They would have been ten inches away from salvation.

May 17, 2023
one of them I lost to suicide and it was actually your method your using that drove him to it.
See 2 Corinthians 7:10.

2Co 7:10, For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

If the intention is to produce sorrow over sin, it depends on the person as to whether it will be godly sorrow or worldly sorrow.

It is very unfortunate when the latter takes hold on someone.

May 17, 2023
And if you don't try to produce sorrow over sin, period, you will not be able to produce godly sorrow and thus they will not repent unto salvation.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Yep, I have said that many times myself. But if the person is a troll they still have a soul. Who knows what might spark in a heart?
Of course they do..... but are we doing any favors by letting them play their mind games with us? You could look at it the other way, as well..... what about the other souls that are reading this garbage, and seeing mature Christians interacting with them as if their flawed, un-biblical beliefs actually had some merit? How many of them would be thinking well, maybe it's not as bad as I thought it was....

I'm all for working with, praying with, teaching someone who is truly seeking... it's easy to tell which ones they are, simply by their responses to what is said to them...
This one was not seeking, this one was trying to create division and quarrels....

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
They must not have had any understanding of the blood that was shed for them.

If they had, they might have obtained forgiveness in the acknowledging that they were sinners and that yes, their homosexuality was sin.

It is unfortunate that the devil got to them before they could realize that.

I don't think that salvation would have come to them if they had acknowledged doctrinally everything about Christ but didn't acknowledge their sin. They would have been ten inches away from salvation.
Well you have to understand like I mentioned people deal with things that greatly affect them, he had a lot of self worth issues and feared God hated him he was told all the time how he was a sinner how verse after verse was shown to him he also struggled with suicidal thoughts as well as axiety he was always told what was wrong with him so even though he wanted to know God and wanted to believe in forgiveness he because of his mental issues when mainly just recieving from people how he was a sinner more than being shown the love understanding and willingness to listen

We have to remember that even Christians deal with depression or axiety or suicidal thoughts or being good enough not everyone has a solid stable mind if even Christians who have the hope of salvation deal with this imagine someone who struggles with the stuff we are talking about who may not have that.

Paran

Feb 25, 2023
Do you think transgenders go to heaven? I hear mixed opinions on the topic. Are people with those feelings supposed to stay the way they are and remain celibate for their lives?
The Born again "go to heaven"

If you're not, you wont be going, and water baptism can't do that for you.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Oh well nothing!
This is an outrage.
God forgive us. We have done it yet again. Flushed an honest and repentant seeker down the toilet.
Please forgive us @Jeanette.
Please forgive us Father.
This is ridiculous, no one mistreated her, she had an agenda and when people did not agree she called them hateful.