Does Anybody Need Prayers?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AChristian

Member
Mar 3, 2023
46
25
8
Hi, everyone. I'm kind of new here, and I wanted to share something, and it's something that means a lot to me. And that something is praying for the Brethren or anyone who needs prayers. I love to pray for anyone that I can. So you don't have to be specific and personal about it at all. But if you need prayers, please let me know, and I'll pray for you.

God always knows what they're all about before we even pray, so it's ok if you don't want to be specific or if it's too personal to mention on this thread or anywhere. Just say you want me to pray and I'll do that and leave the rest up to our Awesome Most God Almighty. Thanks, and God bless us all!😀
 
Hi, everyone. I'm kind of new here, and I wanted to share something, and it's something that means a lot to me. And that something is praying for the Brethren or anyone who needs prayers. I love to pray for anyone that I can. So you don't have to be specific and personal about it at all. But if you need prayers, please let me know, and I'll pray for you.

God always knows what they're all about before we even pray, so it's ok if you don't want to be specific or if it's too personal to mention on this thread or anywhere. Just say you want me to pray and I'll do that and leave the rest up to our Awesome Most God Almighty. Thanks, and God bless us all!😀
Well.. that's very kind of you. You must have a calling on your life to be a prayer warrior. Well, I have a lot I entreat God for everyday, so I will test those battle skills :D

Without getting too personal... hmmm...

1. Salvation of family, and friends of mine on the east coast.

2. A new 'great awakening' within the American church, leading to salvation for the United States.

Okay... a tad personal...

3. Sick of being alone and celibate. I need a wife, a good woman to come home to every day, plain and simple.

4. I need friends here in Arizona.

5. I need healing in some minor areas (nothing life-threatening, more nuisances than anything -- at this moment; overall my health is good, and I thank God for that).

6. To be at peace with my job, or for God to find me a better one.

Umm... sister... do YOU have any prayer requests??
 
Well.. that's very kind of you. You must have a calling on your life to be a prayer warrior. Well, I have a lot I entreat God for everyday, so I will test those battle skills :D

Without getting too personal... hmmm...

1. Salvation of family, and friends of mine on the east coast.

2. A new 'great awakening' within the American church, leading to salvation for the United States.

Okay... a tad personal...

3. Sick of being alone and celibate. I need a wife, a good woman to come home to every day, plain and simple.

4. I need friends here in Arizona.

5. I need healing in some minor areas (nothing life-threatening, more nuisances than anything -- at this moment; overall my health is good, and I thank God for that).

6. To be at peace with my job, or for God to find me a better one.

Umm... sister... do YOU have any prayer requests??

Hi, Gojira. I am with you. I will be praying for all your needs and for your friends and family. Also, Awakening Aka Revival is important. I won't say anything more than that except that I have total faith it's going to happen for us all. I praise God Almighty, and thanks for trusting me to pray for you and your loved ones.🙂
 
I need Christians to pray for my ministry on the followings;-
1. Orphans
2. Vulnerable people
3. People with physical and visual impairment
4. People abducted by LRA
5. People affected by the LRA war who are traumatized in Northern part of Uganda
 
Hi, everyone. I'm kind of new here, and I wanted to share something, and it's something that means a lot to me. And that something is praying for the Brethren or anyone who needs prayers. I love to pray for anyone that I can. So you don't have to be specific and personal about it at all. But if you need prayers, please let me know, and I'll pray for you.

God always knows what they're all about before we even pray, so it's ok if you don't want to be specific or if it's too personal to mention on this thread or anywhere. Just say you want me to pray and I'll do that and leave the rest up to our Awesome Most God Almighty. Thanks, and God bless us all!😀
Please keep me in prayer,.
1. An issue I can't get into due to confidentiality
2. Schooling
3. Health, I'm starting to get pain in my foot near the ganglion, I can feel pain in random spots on my legs when certain spots are pressed, the sores on my legs are leaking to the point the liquids are leaving wet spots on the lower legs on my pants through the applied dressings.
4. Getting a full G license.
5. Starting a business
6. Encouragement, just because I am discouraged.
7. That I find my dad's CPP statement so I can file his taxes.
 
Please keep me in prayer,.
1. An issue I can't get into due to confidentiality
2. Schooling
3. Health, I'm starting to get pain in my foot near the ganglion, I can feel pain in random spots on my legs when certain spots are pressed, the sores on my legs are leaking to the point the liquids are leaving wet spots on the lower legs on my pants through the applied dressings.
4. Getting a full G license.
5. Starting a business
6. Encouragement, just because I am discouraged.
7. That I find my dad's CPP statement so I can file his taxes.

Good morning. You have a lot to deal with. I am happy to pray for you. I hope you're getting some help already for your legs. God bless you, and I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. 🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Joelightening
I need Christians to pray for my ministry on the followings;-
1. Orphans
2. Vulnerable people
3. People with physical and visual impairment
4. People abducted by LRA
5. People affected by the LRA war who are traumatized in Northern part of Uganda


I will be praying for you all. Thanks for posting and letting us all know about your needs. God Almighty bless you!
 
Good morning. You have a lot to deal with. I am happy to pray for you. I hope you're getting some help already for your legs. God bless you, and I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. 🙂
yeah, saw my doctor in November, started nursing care for pressure dressings, saw a surgeon on Feb 28 need to go for vascular imaging on my legs, and now they are leaking through to my pants.

Thanks I appreciate the prayers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Joelightening
Hi, everyone. I'm kind of new here, and I wanted to share something, and it's something that means a lot to me. And that something is praying for the Brethren or anyone who needs prayers. I love to pray for anyone that I can. So you don't have to be specific and personal about it at all. But if you need prayers, please let me know, and I'll pray for you.

God always knows what they're all about before we even pray, so it's ok if you don't want to be specific or if it's too personal to mention on this thread or anywhere. Just say you want me to pray and I'll do that and leave the rest up to our Awesome Most God Almighty. Thanks, and God bless us all!😀

Hi @AChristian,

It's extremely rare to see someone who is offering to give of themselves rather than asking for something; thank you for having such an amazing heart for other people.

If YOU have any prayer needs for yourself and/or those you love, please let us know and I'll be happy to pray for you.

If you'd rather not state them publicly, feel free to send me a PM or, if you can't PM, leave me a message on my profile page and I'll happily get back to you.

God bless you for your service to fellow believers.
 
It's extremely rare to see someone who is offering to give of themselves rather than asking for something; thank you for having such an amazing heart for other people.
Agreed. I fall into that second category more often than not. Jesus said that the greatest among us is those who serve.
 
  • Like
Reactions: I_am_Canadian
For by [Jesus] all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
—Colossians 1:16
 
For by [Jesus] all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
—Colossians 1:16
Including the Lypoma in my abdomin, the Ganglion on my foot, the fat in my belly, and weeping sores on my legs.

Yes lumpy and plumpy at 38 in need of a licensed plumber lol