Does Area 51 have aliens?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mcubed

Senior Member
Dec 20, 2013
1,449
218
63
Does Area 51 have aliens? A friend (who believe in aliens) and I (do not believe in aliens) were talking about Area 51 today. Curious what other Christians think....
 
I don't know about Aliens but I do believe Area 51 holds many dark secrets
 
Now I am a believer in that . Any ideas what it may hold?
Well you know if you have seen the first captain America movie they were trying to create a breed of super soldier, making anyone super fast and strong basically a super human. I wouldn't be surprised if that is one thing they are doing in there, I have heard of people trying to mix in animal genetics to make people see in the dark or be much more limber and fast
 
  • Like
Reactions: mcubed
Well you know if you have seen the first captain America movie they were trying to create a breed of super soldier, making anyone super fast and strong basically a super human. I wouldn't be surprised if that is one thing they are doing in there, I have heard of people trying to mix in animal genetics to make people see in the dark or be much more limber and fast



Do you not know we have achieved mutant experimentation. We all know it is true that the x-men movies are based on what happens at Area 51....
 
Does Area 51 have aliens? A friend (who believe in aliens) and I (do not believe in aliens) were talking about Area 51 today. Curious what other Christians think....

I'd say "no" if you mean non-terrestrial.

I'd say "maybe" if you mean illegal alien.
 
I lived in Alamogordo and Milan for a while as a kid and seen some things.....just saying.......both were close to area 51
 
I don't think it has aliens, but it might have at one time. Or a place similar to Area 51 such as Bob Lazar's claims of S-4/Papoose Lake.
 
I don't believe for a minute that aliens are just demons flying around in a UFO. :rolleyes:

That being said, I DO believe Area 51 definitely is hiding SOMETHING sinister out there..
 
Do you not know we have achieved mutant experimentation. We all know it is true that the x-men movies are based on what happens at Area 51....
I've never heard either of those, so it's clearly not 'we all know'. And i thought the X-Men movies were based off of the X-Men comic books.

I find conspiracy theories a spiritually unhealthy diversion from what we are here to do. It's focusing on unproven speculation, fantasy basically, rather than on real world issues that are factual problems that need addressing. Typically people focusing on such things seem to reveal a paranoid view of the world that is representative of faulty mental facilities.
 
Aliens are demonic, I have no doubt. There have been decades of calculated "disclosure/leaks" regarding aliens. They aren't hiding anything. Rather, giving a little more narrative of the inevitable threat or more than likely, "salvation" coming from alien life. Just look at the Vatican for proof of warming to aliens.

On top of this, demons, the Devil and hell are not being taught as much in churches. It has become taboo to mention any evil in the Bible, despite the clear warnings and depictions in scripture. It is now PC to ignore all the justice in the Bible in lieu of new age peace and love. That's not to say that God isn't love, He is. Without justice, however, love has little value to a sinful world.

For most, this topic is too far out there to discuss. For others, it is much easier to believe in aliens than demons.
 
EVIL is REAL...the DEVIL is working overtime....
i think its healthy to question things and to seek answers...God is the answer...i hope this youtube video will give you an angle to consider,,above all have a conversation with God the CREATOR of all ,natural and the supernatural because only from HIM comes all knowledge and understanding....i know for a fact that DEMONS ARE FOR REAL!!!...read the book of Daniel....otherwise ...enjoy this video,be discerning,and PRAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxgg59aaORU
 
Area 51 is a military area. All countries have them. None of them encourage tourists, but that is no reason to conclude that they are full of Aliens.
 
Maybe I belong in area 51 because i often feel like an alien in this world
 
I've never heard either of those, so it's clearly not 'we all know'. And i thought the X-Men movies were based off of the X-Men comic books.

I find conspiracy theories a spiritually unhealthy diversion from what we are here to do. It's focusing on unproven speculation, fantasy basically, rather than on real world issues that are factual problems that need addressing. Typically people focusing on such things seem to reveal a paranoid view of the world that is representative of faulty mental facilities.

So, let me understand you. You do not understand the use of "we all" in an exaggerated form of speaking? resistance, "I told you one, I have told you a million times... You have never exaggerated when speaking? ... ever.... And you have never witnessed to people that do believe in aliens? Or do you believe in them? Aliens is an issue just like ghost. Because it calls the Bible into question. Or maybe you just don't have those kinds of conversations?
Maybe I should have posted in the Biblical discution thread....


And where do you think Stan Lee got his ideas from.... lol....lol....
 
Last edited: