I don't know about Aliens but I do believe Area 51 holds many dark secrets
Well you know if you have seen the first captain America movie they were trying to create a breed of super soldier, making anyone super fast and strong basically a super human. I wouldn't be surprised if that is one thing they are doing in there, I have heard of people trying to mix in animal genetics to make people see in the dark or be much more limber and fastNow I am a believer in that . Any ideas what it may hold?
Well you know if you have seen the first captain America movie they were trying to create a breed of super soldier, making anyone super fast and strong basically a super human. I wouldn't be surprised if that is one thing they are doing in there, I have heard of people trying to mix in animal genetics to make people see in the dark or be much more limber and fast
Does Area 51 have aliens? A friend (who believe in aliens) and I (do not believe in aliens) were talking about Area 51 today. Curious what other Christians think....
Does Area 51 have aliens? A friend (who believe in aliens) and I (do not believe in aliens) were talking about Area 51 today. Curious what other Christians think....
I've never heard either of those, so it's clearly not 'we all know'. And i thought the X-Men movies were based off of the X-Men comic books.Do you not know we have achieved mutant experimentation. We all know it is true that the x-men movies are based on what happens at Area 51....
I've never heard either of those, so it's clearly not 'we all know'. And i thought the X-Men movies were based off of the X-Men comic books.
I find conspiracy theories a spiritually unhealthy diversion from what we are here to do. It's focusing on unproven speculation, fantasy basically, rather than on real world issues that are factual problems that need addressing. Typically people focusing on such things seem to reveal a paranoid view of the world that is representative of faulty mental facilities.