what you said
James 1:13-14I know the answer what do you people say
I know the answer what do you people say
ALL TEMPTATIONS ARE TESTS. ALSO CALLED "THE TRYING OF YOUR FAITH".Test or tempt? Sometimes the same greek word is used for both. The difference is in the motive. Satan tempts to evil, God tempts (better translated tests) to show the inner quality.
I wonder how many know today what ditto means.I believe "ditto" works here.
My point was in the motive of the 'tempter'.ALL TEMPTATIONS ARE TESTS. ALSO CALLED "THE TRYING OF YOUR FAITH".
God does not "tempt" (incite to evil) as note in James. But He constantly tests His children, and also has a furnace of afflictions for those who are selected for that, e.g. Job. Just as a physical furnace purifies gold, God's furnace purifies the believer and his faith.
That's correct. And Christians are warned several times to be on guard against the wiles of the devil. Satan cannot compel anyone to sin, but he can and does deceive people in order to achieve his goals. And deception is his primary weapon.My point was in the motive of the 'tempter'.
God tempts/tests to reveal and purify our faith, satan tempts to cause us to stumble so he may accuse.
I'd encourage you to learn and use proper punctuation, plurality, and sentence structure.It's good to hear that some people know the answer other wow really
Certainly, if one wants to be understood; otherwise everyone is their own poet.I'd encourage you to learn and use proper punctuation, plurality, and sentence structure.![]()
I'd encourage you to learn and use proper punctuation, plurality, and sentence structure.![]()