Does the Tree of Life overcome the tree of knowledge?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 21, 2021
death fruit from the tree of knowledge isn't about physical death ..it's about death perception that ignores God.

To be a beast is to love death and hate/ignore God. A beast is eating from the fruit of death perception.

The opportunity at life, in this reality, is only possible if there is Free Will to believe or not.

Belief isn't enough, demons believe ..you have to give your heart.
Christ needs possession of the heart to testify your sins belong on The Cross.
We can't save ourselves ..Christ is only going to save those that unify ..hand over your rotten life and let God have a say in what you are doing with it.

Christ is the only one with Life. You need to get connected to Him if you want to make it through Judgement.

The Tree of Life will burn the tree of knowledge with Righteousness ..it is why there will be a lake of fire. Your perception needs to be prepared for it.
Corrupt/lost perception can't handle God's Presence. It needs Life/Light. Physical flesh is going to be a problem. A renewed spirit is a ticket to a Glorified Body that is suited to be around God.

The Gospel (Flaming Sword) is God's Knowledge from the Tree of Life (Righteous Fruit). It wakes you to God's Perception.

Jan 21, 2021
proverbs 8:36
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

The beast/death perception has "love", but it is worthless "good" intentions.

May 28, 2021
This has been an interesting discussion. I appreciate the Bible verses which make it clear. Discernment between good and evil is a matter of maturity in life, the result of continual exercise to be obedient to God's word.

Hebrews 5:13 Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. 14 But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil. (NIV)

Scripture foretells Messiach, who's able to know, understand, and choose rightly, even from a youth. Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel. 15 Curds and honey He shall eat, that He may know to refuse the evil and choose the good. (NKJV)

One type of Messiach is the enthroned King of Israel. I Kings 3:9 Give your servant therefore an understanding mind to govern your people, that I may discern between good and evil, for who is able to govern this your great people? (ESV)

Children, on the other hand, are unable to discern: "Moreover, your little ones who you said would become a prey, and your sons, who this day have no knowledge of good or evil, shall enter there, and I will give it to them and they shall possess it." Deut 1:39

But I don't think God wants us to remain children. Hebrews 5 is clear on this: go on to maturity. Philippians 2:8 shows us the Master, going before: "And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death-- even death on a cross! " (NIV)

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Cain and Abel story is a example,
Cain thought he was better than what Abel did, CUZ The fruit of the tree of good and evil as poisonous
Cain
thought he was GOOD+er than what Abel did, CUZ The fruit of the tree of good and evil as poisonous
Cain's sacrifice had absolutely nothing to do with "the fruits of evil are poisonous". That is completely separate from the Lord not accepting Cain's sacrifice even though it is true that the fruit of evil is death.

The Lord covered Adam and Eve's sin with the symbolic blood of Christ---as we learn because the skin of those sacrificed animals that symbolized Christ was used as garments that covered them. There is much symbolism of the spirit of the Lord used in the Old Testament. Cain used the fruit of his own hands as a sacrifice, and we are told that is not accepted.

Our Lord God is eternal, and so are His principles.

May 28, 2021
You should seeking God's words as parables.

Our brain looks like a tree,

and The fruit should not be good and evil, but fruit of life.
Beware of parables not related to scripture, but instead on contemporary imagination. I doubt that any of the writers of scripture would say, "Our brain looks like a tree."

Probably, none of them had actually seen a brain. So why impose current understanding on their words? David perhaps had seen a brain in the battle field, when someone's skull got crushed, but do you think he ever said, "Hmm... a brain looks like a tree - Hey! The tree of knowledge!"

I doubt it.

Or Solomon, who pursued understanding. ~1 Ki 4:29-33
And God gave Solomon wisdom and understanding beyond measure, and largeness of mind like the sand on the seashore, so that Solomon's wisdom surpassed the wisdom of all the people of the east, and all the wisdom of Egypt. For he was wiser than all other men, wiser than Ethan the Ez'rahite, and Heman, Calcol, and Darda, the sons of Maḥol; and his fame was in all the nations round about. He also uttered three thousand proverbs; and his songs were a thousand and five. He spoke of trees, from the cedar that is in Lebanon to the hyssop that grows out of the wall; he spoke also of beasts, and of birds, and of reptiles, and of fish.
Suppose Solomon, who spoke of beasts, birds and reptiles, had said, "Hey! The brain looks like a tree!" Well then, we'd have something to work with for our current interpretation. But he didn't, and we don't.

Jan 21, 2021
The Universal Observer is God The Father/Christ.
The Universal Wave is Christ/Holy Spirit.

Jesus had to Sacrifice before the Holy Spirit could Witness. The Universal Wave includes the Holy Spirit so the Holy Trinity has always been whole.

God causes wave collapse with The Word via velocity of the vector field ..time. Non-local waves are devoid of physical time. Everything physical has movement. We can't do absolute zero (no velocity).

Relativity IS locality ..God's Observation.

This place is setup for you to believe God on your own, without direct evidence, because God doesn't want to force His Perception on anyone. To do so would be limiting your Free Will. The ability to choose by yourself is the core of Free Will ..and reality.

God sees the outcome. The Plan is from the future based on what you chose. Your choice matters ..and you will be Judged on it.

The purpose of this reality is to choose Life or death ..FREE WILL.

Let's say you get direct evidence of God ..now what? You say "oh, well, I don't like that, but I know there is God now." Your choice has been made for you. Your Free Will has been limited.

81166537_10158192142_0WJQ2.jpg

Jan 21, 2021
When we entangle two waves, they are the same wave because they are connected to the Universal Wave.

God is causing Physicality with His Word. This place isn't possible without God.

Gravity/weight is from the amount of collapsed waves in a frame of reference.

Wave Collapse causes a scalar volume to form with quantum information assigned to it.

The reason we can't see God the Father is because He is in a higher dimension than what we can perceive. Christ is His representation (still God) for these lower dimensions. The plan and design are handed to Christ and He makes them happen with the Word.

God is all possible paths of causality. All possible paths are required for unobserved waves to display an interference pattern. All paths are virtually used at the same time. We know this because we get the pattern even when sending individual unobserved waves. Interference points to God because it is omnipresent.

Light uses all possible paths of the EM vector field to propagate. I don't think it is a coincidence that we describe God as Light. I think this network is directly tied to omnipresence.

Non-local waves are virtual ..not real. Wave collapse causes quantum information from God's Kingdom to have physical matter associated with it. Information can't be destroyed in the information paradox ..because it isn't even in this fallen reality.

Jan 21, 2021
You believe by taking on God's Knowledge and Perceive the way He does. Free Will is limited by direct evidence because it breaks your death perception.

Jan 21, 2021
Adam was the first man with a Perception/Image of God.
Adam ate the perception/image of the beast.

• We need the Perception/Image of Christ to gain The Way to the Tree of Life.

You believe by eating God's Knowledge (Fruit) and Perceive The Way He does. Free Will is limited by direct evidence of God because it breaks your death perception. The whole point of this place is to choose God's Perception instead of death ..on your own.

• The New Covenant (Spirit of the Heart) is the Free Will Choice to Believe for Everyone ..not just Jews.
  • Free Will was always a thing, but you can't have the Choice to Believe unless you have Knowledge of God.
The Tree of Life is the Righteous Spirit of God that Witnesses our spirit/Perception/Image of Christ. It is what keeps us in The Book of Life.
Luke 9:60​
Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God​

A dead (spirit) can't hear Christ's Voice. It can't follow Him and perceive The Way He does.

Apr 15, 2017
The tree of life does overcome the tree of knowledge for Adam and Eve witnessed a fight break out between the trees and the tree of life was beating the tree of knowledge with a tremendous beating until the tree of life made the tree of knowledge say uncle.

I am only kidding but I never seen anybody look at the Bible the way you do in your posts, but then you might be trying to figure it out.

May 28, 2021
I was in a group once that was heavily influenced by a leader with a vision. The leader's revelation was based on the Bible. Everyone was earnest, enthusiastic and sincere, at least as much as folks can be. But there were two big problems.

The first was that the Bible conformed to the Vision, not vice versa. If you quoted the Wrong Verses they just ignored you. They didn't care about the Wrong Verses, only about the Vision.

Second, if you didn't get the Vision as it was laid down, you got labeled a moral defective. Either you were dead spiritually, or without Christ, or rebellious against God, or your heart was dark, or some such. We were continually told about those who couldn't get with the Program, which Program was really nothing more than one person's Concept, somewhat related to scripture and somewhat not. So, been there and done that.

Feb 24, 2019
Knowest though not anything at all, even unto now?

Jan 21, 2021
A dead spirit can't perceive The Way because The Way requires perception of God.

Jan 21, 2021
Did Adam cause this reality to become the tree of knowledge (death) by handing spiritual keys over to the tempter?

Jan 21, 2021
We have access to the forbidden fruit also, but something extra happened when Adam did it.
sin nature started.
corrupt flesh.
death started.

Jan 21, 2021
The downward spiral of spirit/soul attached to flesh.

Jan 21, 2021
We gave away our Free Will CHOICE (God or beast) to the tempter and became spiritually blind (dead). The Free Will CHOICE became uncertain ..the core of this reality has an Uncertainty Principle.