Early Christmas Giveaway

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Addison

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2014
1,028
47
0
56
First five people who would like this full game, just leave a message here and I'll pm you a redeem code. :o

It's for Xbox 360 only and it needs to be connected to the internet.

Here's a preview.



Max: The Curse of Brotherhood

[video=youtube;5zxoQn1KMUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zxoQn1KMUw[/video]
 
I'm a Playstation user only :( but cool thread idea! That's very generous of you, Addison!
 
I'm not big on puzzle solving in video games myself, but it looks like a good game. Kind of like a 2D Okami (draw things into existence) but without the Japanese mythology that Okami had. And the graphics look comparable to Trine. :)
 
I'm just bumping the thread so others will see it. I don't have an Xbox :).

Nice offer, Addison!
 
It doesn't have to be for someone here.

It's a digital code download so you can re-gift this to anyone.
 
Maybe someone in Young Adults would take you up on this. We've got some gamers in there. :)
 
I don't even have an xbox.

Speaking of christmas giveaways though, anybody from here who happens to go through my area (southwest TN) on your way somewhere, I'll give you a loaf of sourdough bread. Let me know where to meet and white or whole wheat.
 
I don't even have an xbox.

Speaking of christmas giveaways though, anybody from here who happens to go through my area (southwest TN) on your way somewhere, I'll give you a loaf of sourdough bread. Let me know where to meet and white or whole wheat.

Wait!

Early Christmas Food Giveaways?!

Now we're talkin'!! :D
 
Who's early?

Every Christmas I make a big batch of bread and give it to certain people at church who have expressed they like my bread. I don't like to make a big production of it, so for cover I used to give it to them while the kids were all getting their presents. But then we started giving the church kids presents at the church christmas party at the start of the month.

I didn't want to just stand outside the sanctuary door and hand out loaves (big production) so last year I started giving people a loaf of bread during the church christmas lunch. But this year the christmas lunch is two Sundays before Christmas, so I'm baking it today for tomorrow.