This is the same artist presenting a stuffed animal clinic ASMR, so the creative possibilities are endless.
I would be happier soundly sleeping without it, but (unlike other ASMRtists) she doesn't get explicitly new age, she's just making calming sounds.Sorry, but I strongly disagree....
This stuff is full of serious new age garbage and sounds like a bunch of incantation going on.
To be honest, the "christian" one gave a bad vibe worse than the first one.
@MagentaI've watched her videos, but they didn't make me sleep. Especially the Bible reading ones.
The thing I liked about Alana ASMR was she did not do "stories", she just rubbed the mics, so it sounded like ocean waves, and whispered "Go to sleep". It felt really sleepy, so it made me feel like it's OK to sleep. Otherwise, I would feel guilty about letting myself sleep when I think I should be figuring out how to reconcile scriptural "inconsistencies", or addressing my own inconsistencies, or praying. Like, sleep felt sinful.This is one of my faves.
The host is recreating a story in a 1920's speakeasy.
No, I'm not promoting drinking at all, but I had a relative who was born around this time, and I've always been interested in some things from this era.
I love that she goes all out in her videos, from music to props to costumes, makeup, and even the accents she chooses for each style she presents.
It's not for everyone but might be interesting to some.
I like putting on the book of Ezekiel if I am having trouble sleeping. There is nothing quite like having someone read to you to usher you into la-la land! And it lasts more than three hours, so if I wake up I can sort of recall what I last heard and skip back to that part, because I inevitably hear certain parts again and again (like the beginning LOL). Fascinating book, and so dire too. When I find my mind wandering due to what I've heard it is a good sign that sleep is coming soon, but I do try to stay focused on what I'm hearing.@Magenta
I love Scripture, but it's intellectually stimulating, so it activates my mind, which is the opposite effect I'm looking for when I'm trying to sleep.
What a script!!!This is one of my faves.
The host is recreating a story in a 1920's speakeasy.
No, I'm not promoting drinking at all, but I had a relative who was born around this time, and I've always been interested in some things from this era.
I love that she goes all out in her videos, from music to props to costumes, makeup, and even the accents she chooses for each style she presents.
It's not for everyone but might be interesting to some.
I used to listen to the Torah while sleeping. I would have dreams about the laws, like I was living the laws. LolI like putting on the book of Ezekiel if I am having trouble sleeping. There is nothing quite like having someone read to you to usher you into la-la land! And it lasts more than three hours, so if I wake up I can sort of recall what I last heard and skip back to that part, because I inevitably hear certain parts again and again (like the beginning LOL). Fascinating book, and so dire too. When I find my mind wandering due to what I've heard it is a good sign that sleep is coming soon, but I do try to stay focused on what I'm hearing.
She has over a million subscribers? Wow!!! That's a lot...This is the same artist presenting a stuffed animal clinic ASMR, so the creative possibilities are endless.
What a script!!!
She has over a million subscribers? Wow!!! That's a lot...
BRO!This is they.....
Lol I'm only kidding. I'm just not in to that kind of stuff. I have to use a fan to sleep
Can I borrow your sword?I'd have to stay up reading scripture for myself to fight off the "strange, creepy vibe" this has.
This is the same artist presenting a stuffed animal clinic ASMR, so the creative possibilities are endless.
............
Sure....Can I borrow your sword?
I am asking for a friend...
Lol.
Yeah, can't see the guys getting into the stuffed critter videos.
But there are a lot of male ASMR artists out there too.Some give haircuts, some role play things like being a tailor or doctor or super spy, others read historical accounts... Basically anything you could think of.
Just wanted to demonstrate that it's a very versatile art form.
Now just let me get myand go curl up with a video.
![]()
Sorry seoul. I'm not trying to offend. It's just ummm unique and different to hear and see. It's creepy.....I'm sorry. Chiropractor on a stuffed animal. Seoul you gotta say that's different. But I don't mean to come off as rude I'm not trying to come off as rude.
Shhh.. go to sleep...shut your eyes.....(looks at phone)