Estimated Dates of the Events of the 1 Year Great Tribulation of the Earth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Yes, because paper money and fiat currency is an offense to God, an abomination, because of the great evil done to the world through it.
Answer me one question:

In your worldview, how is a person "saved" from the wrath to come, from condemnation, from eternal damnation?

Oct 24, 2019
Answer me one question:

In your worldview, how is a person "saved" from the wrath to come, from condemnation, from eternal damnation?
Belief in Yeshuah, and obedience to the commands of the Torah of Moses, and doing good works to the poor, and humility with fasting and reducing yourself to necessities, and removing paper money and fiat currency, and ultimately, receiving the anointing. If you do all these things and have the anointing, you will be saved.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
True money is gold and silver, as it has been for thousands of years, because its value is based on weight, and the same 1 ozt today is the same 1 ozt tomorrow, which is why it cannot be devalued.
How do you buy bread without money? That's the only important thing in regard to the GT. Water/food/cotton OR hemp (cotton would suffice for clothes but hemp has more utility and is easier)

That's what I would encourage you to focus on. If you have seen enough to bend the system then create a self contained sub system that fulfills people's needs. Gold still needs direction...it is not direction itself.

I am NOT trying dissuade you back to cash (nor probably could I ;) )...just examine arrogance if there is any of using worthless paper as well as potential spiritual elitism. I've certainly encountered that in my own life and guarding against it is imperative.

I will give you a head's up that anything regarding your full post needs further clarification on. Nothing will truly hide you from the wrath of the enemy except the Lord, it is well to "do what you can while it is not fully dark" but just keep thinking.

People can easily move straight from cash to the beginning of my post and I think you can agree that how you get there doesn't matter too much. I despise paper money and change has value. 1981 and prior pennies are worth 3 cents in copper value alone. 1964 and earlier quarters are junk silver and worth about $3 bullion value (not numismatically). So I am NOT inclined to say that pennies are evil. 1982 and prior are a bit scammy it is true.

There are many ways to arrive at the "starting place" that you have arrived at. It's cool to see someone post about. It warms my heart a little bit in regards to someone actively warring against the elephant in the room.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I have never seen Yeshuah with my own eyes, but I believe without seeing. I see how he fulfilled many prophecies written in the prophets, and also how he fulfilled the appointed times of the Torah. There are too many parallels between what he did and what is written to not be true, so I believe that he is the true anointed one of God, the "Messiah", on account of what was foretold about him. I have researched this matter thoroughly and consider it intelligent and wise to believe in him, and beautiful, because he was a good man, he healed the sick, and more importantly, he died not deserving to death so that we may live, if we just believe and obey him. In him I see the fullness of what God is, love, and mercy, and forgiveness, but also righteousness and judgment soon to be revealed in his second coming. So yes, I am a strong believer in Yeshuah. I love him, and it is because of that love I have for him that I am here, to share the truth regarding him.
Thank you for sharing your testimony, theories and what you believe. This is what I believe.......

Yeshua/Jesus Christ is God our Savior and through His Blood for the forgiveness of our sins and through His Body for His righteousness, He has made a way for us to approach Him, know Him, encounter Him and love Him personally. He is The Way, The Truth and The Life that reconciles us back to God the Father.

You can encounter Him in dreams and visions, just as Peter, Paul and the disciples did. Also, you can recognize His voice in your thoughts. I, too have never seen Him with my physical eyes but, yes, definite encounters with Him. Sometimes, you can recognize Him in others' kindnesses.

You've given much time to your study of the Torah, don't neglect time seeking God's Face asking to know His Heart and His thoughts toward you and others in prayer.

All that we believe needs to line up with the Word of God - The Bible. Human reasoning leads to more questions, it is never satisfied and cannot come to the knowledge of the Truth, which can only be given to us by the Holy Spirit of God - The Spirit of Truth.

Knowledge can puff us up and make us prideful, thinking that we know more than other people or we start arguing, being sarcastic, belittling and even name calling. But, if we've been in His Presence.......encountering Him, we're just simply content and at peace. What others think and say to us or all the chaos in the world, just doesn't matter.

We know Christ is returning. Perhaps we all have different theories about it but, so what. Yeshua/Jesus Christ is Lord! He is the Good Shepherd. Anyone else trying to lead the sheep is just a hireling. We need to keep our eyes on The Shepherd of our souls - Yeshua/Jesus Christ God our Savior.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Yeshua/Jesus did all the works necessary for salvation. The good works we do now are ONLY for the Kingdom of God, NOT salvation.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
According to scripture the tribulation is 7 years and not 1 year so you might want to consider adjusting your timeline of end-times events.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Not so. All sins will be forgiven man, except sins against the anointing.
Only sin that can't be forgiven is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. It is not entirely clear from scripture, at least in my mind, what exactly would constitute this blasphemy.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Belief in Yeshuah, and obedience to the commands of the Torah of Moses, and doing good works to the poor, and humility with fasting and reducing yourself to necessities, and removing paper money and fiat currency, and ultimately, receiving the anointing. If you do all these things and have the anointing, you will be saved.
Therefore you are a false teacher. You'll be banned soon.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
It's not that they never tried repenting, its that angels and demons are not granted forgiveness of sins as we are granted forgiveness of sins.
Scripture please; Book, chapter, verse.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
Only sin that can't be forgiven is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. It is not entirely clear from scripture, at least in my mind, what exactly would constitute this blasphemy.
Denying Jesus.

Oct 24, 2019
I reiterate, book, chapter and verse.
Behold, I send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. Pay careful attention to him and obey his voice; do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgression, for my name is in him.
Exodus 23:20

but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an aeonial sin
Mark 3:29

The reason sins against the anointing are not forgiven is because angels do not forgive sins according to the Torah, and since sins against angels are not forgiven, then sins by angels are more so not forgiven.