Ever Notice-Christian Dating Sites

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 29, 2018
First,

I'd like to make perfectly clear that the point and topic of this discussion is about devout Christianity and not sexist, so please don't turn this into one. The secular world makes it painfully clear that they have contempt for men, so this is not what this is about.

Because I am male, I am sharing my perspective and experience from that viewpoint and invite women to respond in kind of whether they experience the same from the female point of view.

That said, have you ever noticed a lot of single Christians on dating sites tend to be either liberal or extremely liberal?

My observation is that as we advance with prophecy fulfillment, more and more Christians to one degree or another seem to align themselves with the world. Subsequently, I've seen countless profiles either barking at or excoriating bible-believing Christians who adhere to biblical principles and values.

Some examples I've seen go a little like this;

I'm spiritual but I don't go to church. There are too many hypocrites in the church. I have a personal and private relationship with God that doesn't require me to go to church.

If you are judgmental Christian then we may not be a good fit (this typically refers to holding people accountable for their sins or actions)

If you are legalistic and not lead by grace then we aren't a good fit. (this one I find particularly amusing but sad because it typically is code for; if you are a true repentant Christ-follower and require other Christians to do the same, then you are legalistic.)

I could write so much more, but I wanted to get the conversation started and gain perspective from other men and women if they are experiencing the same thing from men on Christian dating sites?

Many blessings,

E6W
I like this quote from a dating article...

"If your priorities and desires are shaped by Christ, then I’m sure dating websites and apps can be one good way to meet your future spouse — like a pirate ship in the hands of a just captain. I fear, however, that too many Christians have instead reluctantly climbed aboard with Jack Sparrow, expecting to find a stowaway among the crew to marry, while blindly riding into whatever trouble the ship takes them."

E6Warrior

Feb 10, 2019
USA
www.biblicallycorrect.biz
I like this quote from a dating article...

"If your priorities and desires are shaped by Christ, then I’m sure dating websites and apps can be one good way to meet your future spouse — like a pirate ship in the hands of a just captain. I fear, however, that too many Christians have instead reluctantly climbed aboard with Jack Sparrow, expecting to find a stowaway among the crew to marry, while blindly riding into whatever trouble the ship takes them."

Thanks KDW, will pray for you.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
There is DEFINITELY a hierarchy of political correctness, or identity politics that rule the culture we are in. It doesn't mean all believe in it, or that it is associated with True Christians, but on a secular level it is absolutely true.

I'll likely leave out a group or two but you'll get the picture:

1. POC transgendered male or female.
2. White transgendered male or female.
3. POC homosexual female
4. POC homosexual male
5. White homosexual female
6. White homosexual male
7. Single, non Christian POC female
8. TIE - Single, non Christian POC male, or white female
9. Married non Christian POC female
10. TIE - Married non Christian POC male or white female
11. Single, Non Christian white male
12. Christians that identify as leftist or Democrat
13. Single, politically unaffiliated, Christians.
14. Married, politically unaffiliated, Christians
15. Single, White conservative or Republican, Christian
16. White, married, conservative or Republican, Christians.
The media and culture reserve their greatest contempt and hatred for,
17. Single POC, conservative or Republican.
18. Married POC, conservative or Republican.

The last 2 they view as a betrayal to their leftist marxism ideology.

This is how the left, which controls the media, the schools, and the culture divide and aportion people.

As Christians we must renounce this hierarchy and love each other.

Homosexual lesbian Martina Navratalova needs to consult the above chart before speaking against transgenders: She is only #5 on the current cultural Identity Politics list, nowhere near #1 or 2. Who knows. The way the Marxist left advances, pedophiles and beastiality may take over the top spots soon.

Tennis Icon Navratilova Slams Trans Women Athletes, Axed From Modern LGBTQ Movement

By Gabriel Hays | February 20, 2019 1:45 PM EST
For tennis legend and gay rights activist Martina Navratilova, it’s clear that she’s far from being the hippest gal on the LGBTQ scene. In fact, for today’s biologically-challenged youngsters, the groundbreaking lesbian icon is persona non grata. Once again she has angered modern LGBTQ groups by insisting that trans women competing in female sports are “cheating.” After her statements were published in The Sunday Times, LGBTQ group Athlete Ally has severed ties with Navratilova, calling her words “transphobic.”

On February 17, Navratilova wrote a piece for British outlet The Sunday Times, claiming that “Letting men compete as women simply if they change their name and take hormones is unfair.” She insisted that no matter how many people believe that men should be able to “decide” to be women, throwing them in the same athletic competitions as biological females boils down to “cheating.”
Part of the tennis great’s purpose in writing the article was to defend her views posted on Twitter in recent months. “There must be some standards, and having a penis and competing as a woman would not fit that standard,” she argued in a social media debate between her and outraged supporters of Rachel McKinnon, a Canadian trans woman cyclist who claimed to have received “100,000 hate messages” after winning a high profile women’s cycling championship.
But since doubling down on her views via The Sunday Times, Navratilova has prompted even more backlash from the LGBTQ crowd. The outrage was so intense this time that gay rights sports group Athlete Ally revoked Navratilova’s position as its advisory board ambassador.

Athlete Ally released a statement that said: “Martina Navratilova's recent comments on trans athletes are transphobic, based on a false understanding of science and data, and perpetuate dangerous myths that lead to the ongoing targeting of trans people.” The group added definitively that “trans women are women, period. They did not decide their gender identity any more than someone decides to be gay, or to have blue eyes.”
Activist group Trans Actual also bashed the gay hero/turned bigot, tweeting in response to her article that “We're pretty devastated to discover that Martina Navratilova is transphobic … trans women don't have an advantage.” If only saying so would make it true. But as a simple reminder, The American Council on Science and Health affirms the obvious: that “men have more muscle mass: Skeletal muscle constitutes about 42% of a man's body mass but only 36% of a woman's body mass.”

It added, “The reason that the world's fastest male 100-meter sprinter (Usain Bolt) is nearly one full second faster than the world's fastest female sprinter (Florence Griffith-Joyner) is because of biology, not the male patriarchy,” reminding readers that trans groups think this sex discrepancy is merely “sociological.”
Sadly though, Martina Navratilova’s professional relationships have to suffer for this BS. But honestly, it’s probably best that she’s no longer an ambassador for a group suffering a total break from reality. She should take solace that she’s being thrown out of the loony bin.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
I think when it comes to chatting with anyone it's important to look at the basic information, previous posts, getting an overall idea of their character first.
People can pretend to be whatever they choose on social media Christian or not.
Five great gifts God gives us to make wise decisions is the Holy Spirit, His written word, prayer, intuition, and time. Important to use all of the above to pull weeds.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This is a dating site?
No, this is not a dating site in the strict sense as it's primary purpose is to promote genuine Christian fellowship. That being said, a few members have meet their current or future spouses on this site including myself. I meet my wife shortly after I joined who is also a member and we were married later that year in 2014. There have been a few other marriages that came about as result of the Christian environment of Christian Chat. Another couple has met on this site and are currently engaged. No, this may not be a dating site but it is an excellent place to meet your heart's desire if you are so inclined to do so.

Dec 28, 2017
No, this is not a dating site in the strict sense as it's primary purpose is to promote genuine Christian fellowship. That being said, a few members have meet their current or future spouses on this site including myself. I meet my wife shortly after I joined who is also a member and we were married later that year in 2014. There have been a few other marriages that came about as result of the Christian environment of Christian Chat. Another couple has met on this site and are currently engaged. No, this may not be a dating site but it is an excellent place to meet your heart's desire if you are so inclined to do so.
Interesting. Thank you for telling me. (y) Unfortunately, I'm too ugly and disabled for any girl to want to marry me. :(