Eh...being a Canadian eh I often wondered how Americans slid down a hill on a toboggan.
View attachment 99277
We slide down snow covered hills on these:

and, sometimes, we land on our noggins covered with 'boggins.
Eh...being a Canadian eh I often wondered how Americans slid down a hill on a toboggan.
View attachment 99277

We slide down snow covered hills on these:
View attachment 99278
and, sometimes, we land on our noggins covered with 'boggins.
So would you slide down a hill on your toboggan wearing a crimson tide toboggan on your head?![]()
Ever wonder how dumb the guy was that came up with this?
View attachment 99032
OH, HEY, THAT'S GREAT NEWS, I'M ALLOWED TO NOT SMOKE HERE............THANKS
View attachment 99033
I feel the same way.![]()
So would you slide down a hill on your toboggan wearing a crimson tide toboggan on your head?![]()
Cling Wrap has no problem clinging to itself. Hence the name Cling Wrap. Lol![]()
So I was sitting down talking to my new friend this afternoon and I asked him what he wanted to do. Well his ears stuck up and he cocked his head to one side - every wonder why a dog twists his head to one side when you talk to him.
ever wonder why they call a drink before bed a nightcap?
Golden Retrievers are famous for that........but, then, they ARE blond.........is your friend?
In fact, now that you mentioned it, I'm quite sure I do hate bigfoot.