EVERY DAY HAS IT'S DOG

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
PS...these pups are fierce when necessary, but ordinarily very gentle and loving.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Asking for special prayers for my Daughter. She has a serious/dangerous health condition, and is currently undergoing all sorts of stuff at Hospital..............thanks

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Of course everyone here knows well that my little girl from the shelter is the most beautiful canine child in this whole universe!! She will not pose for me, and I do not adjust the cameras right so you will just have to imagine her inimaginable beauty.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
FRIDAY

2/15/19

(I feel kinda sorry for this one.......I mean....)
peruvian shar peis.jpg