Evolution theory vs God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 27, 2024
Yes, a necessary part of the process that you failed to show was not a part of the original person's process in the first place. Failing to mention it does not mean it was not there to begin with when parts of the process are mentioned. Go look in the mirror, girlie.
I'm disappointed in you and am moving on.

Jul 25, 2024
Satan's rebellion. It wasn't part of the plan but a consequence.
Hi @Ballaurena

So, did he then explain 'when' Satan rebelled? I haven't really seen anything in the Scriptures that would identify 'when' Satan first rebelled against God. God's word just says that he was perfect until the time came that he thought that he would set himself above God.

Who is this prophet that I can follow his teachings, also? BTW, how do you know that he's right about Satan's rebellion being the 'when' time started? Is he able to show where God has said that's when time started?

God bless you,
Ted

May 27, 2024
Hi @Ballaurena

So, did he then explain 'when' Satan rebelled? I haven't really seen anything in the Scriptures that would identify 'when' Satan first rebelled against God. God's word just says that he was perfect until the time came that he thought that he would set himself above God.

Who is this prophet that I can follow his teachings, also? BTW, how do you know that he's right about Satan's rebellion being the 'when' time started? Is he able to show where God has said that's when time started?

God bless you,
Ted
Satan's rebellion (Revelation 12, Isaiah 14:12-15; Ezekiel 28:12-17) occurred before God made man. Satan after all appeared in the Garden of Eden as a serpent (Gen. 3, Rev. 12:9, 20:2). This is also why the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, which represents deception was there.

The aforementioned prophet does have a web page. I will DM it to you if you are genuine in your interest, though it doesn't necessarily get into this question since it focuses more on righteous living. (As it should.) Let me know. I will initiate a DM, but you gotta convince me. I'm not looking to invite-in hostile or disrespectful people, especially since it previously got hacked.

As for how I know he is right about Satan's rebellion, to quote James 3:11, "Does a fountain send out from the same opening both fresh and bitter water?" I have known this man for well over a decade now. I have even lived in his home for a month when my family faced some difficulties. It took me a year or more to vet him with God since I was pretty circumspect about the matter, but God kept answering my prayers in ways that confirmed that he was indeed God's guy. Really, though, the proof has been in the pudding as I have seen how God has used this man to heal and grow me and others. And even where surprising, the concepts he has shared have proved true biblically and practically. In fact I would include this concept on the 'biblically' part since it seems to harmonize with Scripture (as noted above), even if the Bible doesn't point blank say the same thing.